thursday WI crew!

I completed the 5k run today in 36 minutes can't believe I did it! Have trained the past 7 weeks for it and never thought I would finally get here after being a couch potato for years :) and earned 10 AP :))))) sooo proud of myself right now :)

caroliano said:
I completed the 5k run today in 36 minutes can't believe I did it! Have trained the past 7 weeks for it and never thought I would finally get here after being a couch potato for years :) and earned 10 AP :))))) sooo proud of myself right now :)

Wow!!!!!!!!!! Huge congratulations!!!! That really is fabulous :) you should be extremely proud of yourself hun!!!!

Awesome inspiration too for the rest of us :) keep up the great work......you'll be doing a marathon before you know it :) Xxxxx

SJH1985 said:
Wow!!!!!!!!!! Huge congratulations!!!! That really is fabulous :) you should be extremely proud of yourself hun!!!!

Awesome inspiration too for the rest of us :) keep up the great work......you'll be doing a marathon before you know it :) Xxxxx

Aw thanks so much defo gonna keep it up really think it boosting my weight loss :) x

Good luck for today's weigh in everybody!!!! Fingers crossed for a miracle after my friends hen do :) Xxxxx haha Xxxxx

Hi can I join in this thurs wi thread? I used to go to slimming world and did well but totally blew it around October last year and never got back on track so unfortunately I ended up daring to get on the scale last week and was right back where I started :( I decided to do weightwatchers because I do find I have trouble with potion control when you are allowed to judge for yourself when you are full ( I'm never full) anyway first week over and wi said 6lb loss so feeling positive and raring to go with week 2

1lb on for me.......well chuffed to be honest as I thought it would have been about 2-3lbs after my weekend away!!!!

Really proves that if you get back on the WW track straight away you can pull it back :)

Got nothing on the next couple of weeks so gonna work really hard to get to my target weight, only 4lbs to go........Yey! Xxxx

Well done all, I lost 4lbs this wk :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1/2lb off for me......was hoping for a bit more but still pleased as a loss is a loss!!! Only got 3.5lbs to go but got three weekends coming up with BIG nights out planned, eeeeeeeek!!!!

There's gonna be some serious tush movement at the gym for moi!!!!! Hope everyone has had a good week :) Xxxxxxx

3.5 off for me, 12lbs so far :) well done peeps!

For me I think I've been exercising far too much, so slowed down on it this week and ate a giant piece of chocolate cake! Makes me feel better than the previous 2 weigh ins at 1lb a week with 4 hours exercise lol and sticking rigidly to my allowance! I think I will have a giant piece of cake every week :)

Hey guys mind if I join too! I've my third weigh in on Thursday, and after losing 10.5 pound first two weeks have a feeling my body isn't going to let anything go this week! Though i have been very good so here's hoping :)

jenosaurus said:
Hey guys mind if I join too! I've my third weigh in on Thursday, and after losing 10.5 pound first two weeks have a feeling my body isn't going to let anything go this week! Though i have been very good so here's hoping :)

Welcome and congrats on your fab weight loss so far :)

Some weeks our bodies play tricks on us bit if you've stuck to your points it will come off!!! Xxxxxx

Back