thursday WI crew!

Another 1.5 pound off for me :) guess my body was just playing tricks after all! :) 12 pound in 3 weeks, I've never done this well before at WW, it's quite easy to be honest! :S good luck to everyone else who has to weigh in later! :)

Half a lb off for me can't moan it's still a loss :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys!
Well last night was my 2nd weigh in, lost 1lb this week & I'd lost 2lb last week. Want to try extra hard now as I was abit disappointed. Hope everyone is getting on ok. Love Katie. X

Hey guys,

I've been missing for quite a while! Havent been able to get my head back into it since Christmas. So ,combined with a week in Florida, I've gained another few lb. Didn't weigh yesterday as I'm in a residential college all week (with high pp food made, and no portion control) so hopefully get a sts next week if I'm good.

I've got another reason to stick to it properly now... My boyfriend proposed last Saturday! Hopefully looking at getting married in September, so that's 6 months to lose just over 1st... Sounds so easy, but its the hardest stone I think ill have to shift!!

Well done on all the weightloss guys, some of you are posting amazing losses!! And good luck for the coming week xxx

Ohhh good luck & congratulations, we were supposed to b getting married in October but brought it forward to June so now I have 3 mths to lose 12lbs sounds easy but as u say it the last stone I think is the hardest eek

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey. Do you guys mind if I join? I've been doing ww for about 6 and half months now but only just discovered this site through a friend. Since having my little man 11months ago I've lost 38lbs. I'm off to Florida in 2 weeks and I'm started to get a little worried I'd throw away all my hard work. :s I'm hoping my will power will kick in. :) haha.

Well done for all the great losses and good luck. :)

piiiinksocks said:
Hey guys,

I've been missing for quite a while! Havent been able to get my head back into it since Christmas. So ,combined with a week in Florida, I've gained another few lb. Didn't weigh yesterday as I'm in a residential college all week (with high pp food made, and no portion control) so hopefully get a sts next week if I'm good.

I've got another reason to stick to it properly now... My boyfriend proposed last Saturday! Hopefully looking at getting married in September, so that's 6 months to lose just over 1st... Sounds so easy, but its the hardest stone I think ill have to shift!!

Well done on all the weightloss guys, some of you are posting amazing losses!! And good luck for the coming week xxx

Congratulations! I'm still waiting for my mister to propose. Haha. He keeps saying he wants to surprise me and if I keep talking about it then he'll put it off longer. Boo.

I was wondering what Florida was like. I'm going in a couple of weeks for 2 weeks and I'm really worried about the food over there. :(

I went to Florida last month lameface... Where about are you going? We went to Orlando, and the food was all fast food in the theme parks, but burnt off with all the exercise! I didn't find the restaurants too bad. Portions were ok, was always good choices however the one dessert we had - designed for 1, shared between 2, enough for about 6 people!!

Enjoy the holiday, its not as bad in Florida as I think other places in the states can be!

Xx

piiiinksocks said:
I went to Florida last month lameface... Where about are you going? We went to Orlando, and the food was all fast food in the theme parks, but burnt off with all the exercise! I didn't find the restaurants too bad. Portions were ok, was always good choices however the one dessert we had - designed for 1, shared between 2, enough for about 6 people!!

Enjoy the holiday, its not as bad in Florida as I think other places in the states can be!

Xx

Thank you. I can't wait. I've never been before, we're going to Orlando too. We're going to make lunches ourselves so it will only really be dinners, so I'm sure I can swim/walk whatever I eat off. I just need to try and have the will power to not over eat. If I do have pudding I've got a bf and little man who won't say no to helping me. Haha.

:)

Weird I'm too Orlando Florida in 6 weeks too! And seen as I probably won't ever be able to afford to go again, my diet will be non existent, :D I am going to enjoy myself! :)

Orlando is amazing. We just came back. Most of the places around the hotels serve fried food but I'm sure u get get salads. U could go to my fab Walmart & stock up on fruit etc.

Just enjoy ur self it really is amazing.

Down 2.5 this week.

I am so surprised I ate Chinese after weight in last Thursday. On Sunday I went out for dinner and had BBQ wings, BBQ ribs & chips. We then proceeded to cinema we're I ate butter popcorn. Also on Tuesday I had chipper oops :)

Put on .5 but was expecting to, not eaten very well this week, and drank tons of coffee! No water and no exercise! Back on track tomorrow. Well done everyone x

Back