thursday WI crew!

sare36 said:
Put on .5 but was expecting to, not eaten very well this week, and drank tons of coffee! No water and no exercise! Back on track tomorrow. Well done everyone x

I put half a lb on too. I'm the same didn't do any exercise and was so naughty with my food. I'm gonna work so hard this week.

Well done everyone else though! X

Everyone behaving so far this week....? I haven't counted points in months now. It's not good! But, I feel like I am making healthier choices than I used to (hence the weightloss last week!). I really want to lose this week so think I'm gonna have to buck my ideas up!!

piiiinksocks said:
Everyone behaving so far this week....? I haven't counted points in months now. It's not good! But, I feel like I am making healthier choices than I used to (hence the weightloss last week!). I really want to lose this week so think I'm gonna have to buck my ideas up!!

My week is going good went for a run tonight after taking a 3 week break! Feel much better now that I'm getting back into t :)
Well done for loosing but do try to get back to tracking because it's so easy, I find, to overeat. :)

Thursday weigh in - new member :)

Hey guys,
I'm a new member to this site! I started WW before christmas!..and after i just decided to do ww myself and so far I've lost one stone and 2lbs!!! thats amazing to me but need to lose 5 more stone and i think i'll do (actually i know i will)...but its gonna be a long road but i'm enjoying exercise and gonna start running soon as i've heard it the best for weight loss!!

G x :p

Gracie203 said:
Hey guys,
I'm a new member to this site! I started WW before christmas!..and after i just decided to do ww myself and so far I've lost one stone and 2lbs!!! thats amazing to me but need to lose 5 more stone and i think i'll do (actually i know i will)...but its gonna be a long road but i'm enjoying exercise and gonna start running soon as i've heard it the best for weight loss!!

G x :p

Wow you are doing great well done :)
I would defo recommend the running I find it great and it's defo boosting my losses :)

Hi Everyone, would you mind if i joined this thread ? I'm new to WW and have my first meeting last week. I've tried really hard this week and hope i have got my head around WW. My first weigh in tomorrow. I need motivation and inspiring ...thanks in advance Deb

Deejay74uk said:
Hi Everyone, would you mind if i joined this thread ? I'm new to WW and have my first meeting last week. I've tried really hard this week and hope i have got my head around WW. My first weigh in tomorrow. I need motivation and inspiring ...thanks in advance Deb

Hi I'm relatively new also I will WI for 3rd time tomorrow. This week has been the worst we went away to London & did not make the best food choices. If u work hard & point everything even if u have gone over your dailys or weeklies it should & will pay off ;)

Oopsy, been so busy lately with work and planning parties and my holidays that I really haven't been online much, Last week I lost another 2 pound, and got my stone, in 4 weeks :) I was so amazed!! BUT then I went and had a kebab that night to celebrate lol, BUT we will see what tomorrow brings! Best of luck everyone!! xx

Down half and got my 3 stone :) still was a bit disappointed because I was unbelievably good this week thought I would have lost more than a half ESP after STs last week! Oh well fingers crossed for a big loss next week :) well done losers! :)

1.5 down absolutely devastated this is ridiculous I've been eating really well and working out loooads this week expected way better results than this

3lbs off for me this week, :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back