thursday WI crew!

Hi thanx for that. Iv started at weight watchers 6 weeks ago but can not get into it. Iv only ever dieted once on sw but put on weight through no smoking so trying ww. Yes I'm guilty of eating kids leftovers.

Checking in with a 1.5 lb loss today. 18.5 lbs and 19 weeks to go!

Hey all,

I lost 8 pounds this week! So I am elated at this record breaking loss! I actually think it is a combination of hormones-bloating, body being shocked at the eating ambush and also me binging for 5 days in the previous week! Needless to say, I am well chuffed! xx

Hi, hope you dont mind me joining this thread.
I joined ww last Thursday weighing 13.10...5'7....(Doh!)....hoping to loose about 2stone. Here goes!!! Good luck for tomorrow everyone!! :eek:)

Hi, hope you dont mind me joining this thread.
I joined ww last Thursday weighing 13.10...5'7....(Doh!)....hoping to loose about 2stone. Here goes!!! Good luck for tomorrow everyone!! :eek:)

Hi there and welcome! Good luck for tomorrow - hope the scales are going to be kind to me tomorrow! :)

Hey all, Got weighed today and lost another 3.5 lbs giving me my 5 % and second Silver 7 ! Really pleased with that!:D x

5lbs off after 3 really bad (STS or putting on) weeks. 2lbs until goal.

Hi all,
Well done on losses. Up .5lb today :(. First time up,will really have to watch it for the coming week.
I know damn well what did it... eating!!!
Flipping nuts, not buying them again!!!
A handful here, a handful there, plus had parties at weekend so used all weeklies plus god knows how many more.
Nothing on this week, its easier to watch it when at home...

3 lost in my first week, I know it should of been more as I've been out 3 times , but still happy and positive. Cycle to work and kettlebell tomorrow to prepare for the weekends events!! Well done for those who lost and to those who didnt, don't give up!! Start a fresh, you can do it!!:)

3 lost in my first week, I know it should of been more as I've been out 3 times , but still happy and positive. Cycle to work and kettlebell tomorrow to prepare for the weekends events!! Well done for those who lost and to those who didnt, don't give up!! Start a fresh, you can do it!!:)

Well done! :)

Hi all,

Thursday here again, after last weeks increase of .5lb, I really watched it this week and had a loss of 2.5lbs :) so am delighted....
Have a few things on at weekend again so will have to be careful...

Hope everyone got looses also....

Hey all.. Can I join ur weekly weigh in?? I've completely fell off the bandwagon and put all the weight I lost back on (1stone) I've joined online and am starting from today! I need moral support!!!

Hi everyone new to this forum from SW joined WW classes tonight as I really need portion control lol :) looking forward to my journey. Hope I can join u guys well done on ur weight loses so far :)

Hi Lou234,

You can do it, 1 stone is not too bad, could be a lot worse, you'll be surprised how much you will lose the first week, so that will give you a big incentive..

Thanks sin3 that's a good way of looking at it!! Trying to avoid all major temptations this weekend really want a good first week! How much have you to left to go until you reach your target?!

Back