thursday WI crew!

Can I join the crew please as my meeting is on a Thur. It was 3.5lb this week - apparently I was the first person she'd weighed who had lost more than half a pound (long bank holiday seemed to play havoc).

So that makes it 18.5lb in 5 weeks :D

I'll join in ladies! :)

I've just started doing weightwatchers again & my weigh in is on a Thursday morning (I don't go to meetings, i do it from home, & use the scales at the pharmacy which is 5 minutes away from my gym! so my plan every Thursday is to get weighed before my gym class!) the scales give you a print out ticket too so I can keep each one for my own record.

good luck ladies, & I'll update each week x x

Last edited:
Lushlash said:
I'll join in ladies! :)

I've just started doing weightwatchers again & my weigh in is on a Thursday morning (I don't go to meetings, i do it from home, & use the scales at the pharmacy which is 5 minutes away from my gym! so my plan every Thursday is to get weighed before my gym class!) the scales give you a print out ticket too so I can keep each one for my own record.

good luck ladies, & I'll update each week x x

Just had a cheeky weigh in! (not been weighed for nearly 3 weeks!) im 6lb lighter than 3 weeks ago!!!! Really pleased with that. I only properly started ww a couple of days ago! Next weigh in Thursday x

It's my first weigh in on Thursday! I have just changed from slimming world to weight watchers, and finding it so much easier. Fingers crossed for a good loss :)

Nervous! My loss can't keep going at the rate it is ...

Hi, please may I join the Thursday weigh in? I have been doing Weight Watchers for one week and I have lost 6lbs in my first week which I am THRILLED with to say the least!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I previously was doing Slimming World but found that I needed portion control which I get with Weight Watchers, so hopefully will do better on this plan, I certainly never lost 6lbs before!!!! Good luck to every one else!

Hiya can I join the Thursday weighers, I've just lost 7lb in my first week :D really pleased with myself Boo xxx

Another 2lb :). Would have liked either 2.5 to get my next silver seven or 3.5 to get my 10% but i really shouldn't complain!

day one starting, heaviest I have ever been, I really hope by next Thursday something has come off!!

Just started WeightWatchers today as tomorrow it is exactly 1 year til my wedding! Yikes! really really REALLY don't want to be 14st anything next week, that would involve losing a minimum of 4lbs!

2.5lb :) Another silver seven and only 1lb till my 10% :D

3.5 half this week, at least it has kick started me AGAIN

Back