thursday WI crew!

Well done everyone, I'm back on track after a month of plan for my wedding & honeymoon only had a1.5lb gain overall last week & have been very good this week so hoping for a loss tonight x

Down 3lbs this week :)

5lbs for me :D

(actually switching to a Tue day time class during the holidays but want to keep here as an official Thur weigher)

5lbs off for me this omg woopwoop

WD to all who have done well this week. An away for hols so no WI for me till I get back home on Sunday. However, have been off plan, so expecting a STS :)

10 of 88 pounds lost in 6 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

Down 1lb today :)

knittyflitty said:
3lb down for me today! I'm also a proper size 14 now, for the first time since I had my first child 19 years ago!

Well done on both :)

Lost the couple of pounds I regained at my birthday party, and am now ready to go ahrad losing even more :)

Can I join in the thread please?

Me and oh are starting ww 2nite to lose weight for our wedding next July.

Xx

1lb off this week woohoo reset my goal 3.5lbs to go :)

Welcome Claire & good luck with ur weight loss & forthcoming wedding xxx

michellethegooner said:
1lb off this week woohoo reset my goal 3.5lbs to go :)

Welcome Claire & good luck with ur weight loss & forthcoming wedding xxx

Thanks. :)

Well done on ur loss :)

Xx

Woo! Missed last week's weigh in as I was away, so I was fairly worried heading down last night. So you can imagine how delighted I was to be down 4 and a half pounds! :D Dropped me into the 13's at last. Happy days!

up 2 lbs cause of sisters wedding and i can't stop picking at sweet stuff, finding it hard to get back on track... HELP....

sin3 said:
up 2 lbs cause of sisters wedding and i can't stop picking at sweet stuff, finding it hard to get back on track... HELP....

Am in the same situation. Getting there slowly, snd nir beating myself up over it. Hope you are back on track again, soon :)

Back