thursday WI crew!

Hi All,

I have just joined back to WW.

Could I please join in to the Thurday WI?! :p

Hi All,

I have just joined back to WW.

Could I please join in to the Thurday WI?! :p

Welcome! :D

I was down another pound this week :) Really happy with that after the week I had, also I was down four pounds last week so I wasn't expecting a big number this week too, I tend to lose every ten days or so rather than every seven days. Still going down though, so happy days!

Well done on all the loses. I lost 5.5 this week and oh lost 4 :). Our first week though so not expecting much next week lol.

Clairex

Well done everyone on ur losses

Great loss Claire & ur oh xxx

I lost 0.5lbs this week bringing me 3lb to goal woohoo :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi to everyone and a big Well done for losses. I am doing w.w. monthly online but need a little motivation :) i would love to be a part of your Thursday weigh in crew. It is my first weigh in tomorrow so here's hoping for a loss. :D

After two weeks of STS I've finally lost - 2lb :)

Gained 0.9 kilos.

Am OK with it as I have been of plan for a month during my hols. As I am always reminding myself, and the people around me. This is for the long run, not just a diet. I am making room for exceptions as that is how I will be able to stick to it. Am in no hurry :)

10 of 88 pounds lost in 6 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

1lb on kind of expected with being sick never mind

Sorry i'm late with my weigh in from Thursday.

I was down 1lb !!

hello there thursday Crew!
My first weigh in tomorrow!
I am so nervous, i do not feel any weightloss!
I have enjoyed counting points.
I am having trouble drinking lots of water, maybe i should try sugerfree squash instead? what do you think?
I see you guys have been working very hard, im inspired.
I really hope this weigh in goes well.
So anyway, can i play on your page please? haha
Roxy x

Hello everyone, WW newbie here. :eek:
I just started WW ProPoints last Thursday after losing five stone on my own and then completely losing all my motivation and willpower to get the last few stone off. I had my first weigh-in this afternoon and have lost 4.5lb which I'm really happy with.
I look forward to getting to know you all better and hope you had good weeks too. :)

STS for me. Don't get it. Been excercising loads this past week :(

10 of 88 pounds lost in 6 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

Sorry not been on lately. Last week I lost 2 and oh lost 5 so we both got our first silver sevens :). Didn't wi this week tho and havent really stuck to it :(. Started again today tho ;)

Xx

Well done on all the losses :).

Xx

3.5lb off for me today although that's 2 weeks worth because I couldn't go to WI last week, so it works out as almost 2lb per week. I got my first ever silver seven so feeling really happy. :) Good luck to everyone else! x

Diversity said:
3.5lb off for me today although that's 2 weeks worth because I couldn't go to WI last week, so it works out as almost 2lb per week. I got my first ever silver seven so feeling really happy. :) Good luck to everyone else! x

Well done you :)

I lost 3.5 this week and have finally made it past the 3 stone mark :)

WillowFae said:
I lost 3.5 this week and have finally made it past the 3 stone mark :)

Well done ur doing great x

Back