thursday WI crew!

michellethegooner said:
Well done ur doing great x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks. It's only been 4 months so can't really complain :)

Diversity said:
Wow! You're doing so well. It's inspiring to hear people's success stories. :)

Thanks. It's been tough - see my diary for my story :)

Had to go to WW today as I'm on a school trip tomorrow. Was nervous as I've been going to a morning meeting during the holidays and I knew that switching back to the evening would probably make a difference. But lost 2lbs :)

Hello Thursday Weighers. Been absolute months since I've been here. I was a Wednesday weigher. I'd made goal but lost the plot and finally pluck up the courage and went back to ww today. I'd gained 1 stone and 1 lb since last wi which was 9 th of May. I'm delighted I've finally gone back I hope to join you all on your journey. So here goes I've 21 lbs to get back to goal. :)

Hi all (",)!I weigh in on a Thursday dne w.watchers last yr last yr but gave it up.started again 3 wks ago hav lost 7lbs wud love to loose another stone!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.5lb for me this week. My leader is ordering my 50lbs certificate as I am hoping to get that in the next couple of weeks :D

hey guys was hoping i could join in, lost 1lb this morning am pretty disappointed to be honest as I was really good, stayed within my points and walked everyday! but 1st 2lbs off now so im 18st exactly, really hoping to get to the 17st somethings next week

Hey guys! Haven't been on here in a while! I took a few weeks off from WW, just went back there last Thursday. Really got back on track straight away I have to say, down 4lbs at weigh in yesterday! So delighted! Onwards to goal! :)

Back