thursday WI crew!

Diversity said:
Wow that's fab and with how well you're doing I'm sure that certificate will be yours very soon. :)

Hi Everyone, hope I can join!! I've been on and off weight watchers/slimming world for a few years now, but am back on weight watchers this time around and hoping that this time is the last time!! Had a bit of a shaky start, and been poorly this week, but on the bright side I have lost 5lbs and reached my half stone!!!!! :D

Hey guys! Lost 4lbs this week am delirah! so fingers crossed for next week so i can get my silver seven (need to loose 1lb!)

Hi all,
Back again after a little summer break.
STS last week. forgot to post last week.
Today i lost 1lb, yipee :)...

3.5lbs this week - bringing it to a total of 50lbs!!!!! My leader ordered my certificate last week so that she would have it when I got there but it hasn't arrived yet. To be fair, neither of us expected me to get it this week.

wow well done willowfae thats fantastic x!

WillowFae said:
1.5lb for me this week. My leader is ordering my 50lbs certificate as I am hoping to get that in the next couple of weeks :D

Congratulations well done that is a great achievement, feels great doesn't it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3.5lbs this week - bringing it to a total of 50lbs!!!!! My leader ordered my certificate last week so that she would have it when I got there but it hasn't arrived yet. To be fair, neither of us expected me to get it this week.

Wow that's fantastic, congratulations! :D

Hey guys, can anyone join? My weigh in day is Thursday also. I've just started second week. Lost 6lb in my first week which is good, but this week is going to be awful, I managed to use 88 points at a ball Friday night and I'm feeling FAT right now. I'm so annoyed :cry:

Vix x

michellethegooner said:
Congratulations well done that is a great achievement, feels great doesn't it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you. Can't quite work out how I feel about it at the moment.

Diversity said:
Wow that's fantastic, congratulations! :D

Thank you. It's not been easy!

Hey guys, can anyone join? My weigh in day is Thursday also. I've just started second week. Lost 6lb in my first week which is good, but this week is going to be awful, I managed to use 88 points at a ball Friday night and I'm feeling FAT right now. I'm so annoyed :cry:

Vix x

Hey hun i just had a day not too far off that! just count it off on weeklies and go for a walk or two you have enough time to try pull it back by Thursday. best thing you can do is draw a line under it and move on, no point in dwelling on it, it happens to everyone!

Back