thursday WI crew!

I gained a pound this week and I'm gutted. :( I don't know if it's because my TOTM is just around the corner or because I didn't work out my points properly at the weekend or a combination of both. My WI next Thursday falls right in the middle of my TOTM so I doubt I'll lose anything then either. Feeling pretty low but gonna stick with it.
Fingers crossed for everyone else. :)

Another 3lbs for me :)

STS this week bit bummed but keeping at it, can believe it really I had one bad day (wasnt that bad only used 11 weeklies!) the rest was good every walked lots, I was pretty annoyed at the time but more motivated now to get my silver seven!

I also sts but it isnt going to stop me or turn into a downward spiral like it usually does! Scales are showing 1lb lighter than thurs so hoping for a nice little loss this week! Xx

Woop Woop lost 5lbs am thrilled! I got my silver seven and am three pounds of my 2nd stone happy days!! How did everyone else do?

Woo hoo 5lbs well done

Thanks a mill I'm thrilled! Was annoyed last week after a sts, I'd usually get peeved and give up so glad I kept going, motivated to get the next 3 lbs now and get my second stone!

popnfresh said:
Thanks a mill I'm thrilled! Was annoyed last week after a sts, I'd usually get peeved and give up so glad I kept going, motivated to get the next 3 lbs now and get my second stone!

Well done!! :)

2lb loss this week, pleased with that... Hoping for another 2 next week so i reach 7lbs thats my first mini goal! Have a good week every one :)

Well done everyone on the fab losses. :D Couldn't make WI this week so I'll have to wait until next week and hopefully it will be good news.

2lb loss this week, pleased with that... Hoping for another 2 next week so i reach 7lbs thats my first mini goal! Have a good week every one :)

well done x

-2lbs this week so 1lb off my second stone fingers crossed for next week!!!!

Home scales are showing no loss.. Almost feel like not going to WI tonight feel demotivated with the scales even though I have really tried this week :( what to do what to do..

1lb gain.. Dont know what Ive done wrong this week I really don't.. Followed the plan to the letter! I guess this week just wasn't my week :,(

Hello everyone, I had my first weigh in this morning. Im not going to a class as cant really afford it but am using a friends book and the internet :)
I am using the nurses scales at school as they give an accurate weight, and what a weight it was :(
Well onwards and upwards id like to loose two stone for christmas but id settle for one.
Hope im ok to join the thursday weigh in group

Back