Thursday WI's

MinnieMoo

Is there anyone else out there that weighs in on Thursdays'?

I lost 4lb which i'm really pleased about. :D It was really good fun at the beginning when I lost soooo much wieght but I know that 4lb is excellent:). I just can't wait until next week now....! Roll on next WI.

I really want to lose 6lb next week, i know i'm asking a lot but it would keep me on track.....is it true that if you drink more water it helps you move more pounds!

Yay! Well done you xx

I don't like to say it (well I do really..) Told You!! :D

As for the water, how much are you drinking already?

I think between 4 and 5 litres a day is ok, but you shouldn't go beyond xx

Hi Minie moo, 4 lbs seems to be the loss of choice this week !!! have you started exercising yet, this and more water should give you a boost :)

well done :)

Brilliant loss, well done.

x

More water - I don't think I drink enought at all I probably drink about 2 liters a day......
I have a hernia so excersise is off the menu at the moment. I'm waiting for an operation, seeing the surgeon on Tuesday, when i'm fixed I've got free gym membership for 4 months, looking forward to that.....

hi i do thursday weigh in too. this is my first week so i dont know on how well i am doing yet but i havent cheated and being second day i am feeling alot better then what i accepted. well done to you.

You'll do great Madhouse, just make sure you get through the next 5 days and it will get alot easier......Let us know how you do on your first weigh in....i'm sure you'll do just great.!!!!!

Great loss Minimoo! remember 4lbs is EIGHT BLOCKS OF MARGARINE (just picture that spread all over you!)
Well done. xx

thank you so much minnie ofcourse i will let everyone know how i get on when it comes to my first weigh in. can i ask u a question please i was wondering how you get ya mood and how to change ya aviator picture i cant seem to change it and get a mood aviator.

Great loss Minimoo! remember 4lbs is EIGHT BLOCKS OF MARGARINE (just picture that spread all over you!)
Well done. xx
Thanks Cath now i cant stop thinking about Minimoo covered in marg!!!:D
Minimoo thats 4lb less on you well done girl;)
Ps you have a lovely looking, happy face!

Is there anyone else out there that weighs in on Thursdays'?

I lost 4lb which i'm really pleased about. :D It was really good fun at the beginning when I lost soooo much wieght but I know that 4lb is excellent:). I just can't wait until next week now....! Roll on next WI.

I really want to lose 6lb next week, i know i'm asking a lot but it would keep me on track.....is it true that if you drink more water it helps you move more pounds!

Congrats...I'm trialling the water thing this week because I know in my first 2 weeks i drank literally litres and litres of the stuff but I slowed it down in week 3 and lost 4lb. I weigh in on Thursday mostly too so I shall keep you posted x

The mood thing bob, is located at the top right. Click on 'My mood' and options come up.

The avatar can be found on the blue menu bar at the top. On the top right under 'User CP' is your customised profile options. Everything you need is there on the left hand side verticle blue menu. I hope that helps, it's quite difficult to explain myself.

Amanda.

:eek:
Thanks Cath now i cant stop thinking about Minimoo covered in marg!!!:D
Minimoo thats 4lb less on you well done girl;)
Ps you have a lovely looking, happy face!

That can't be good, you wouldn't know where that fat stopped and the marg start........uckie uckie...yuk!

Thank god I got rid of those 5 blocks of margerine!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Back