• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ticker help after first weigh in

Hello everyone.... I just got weighed for the first time after 100% TFR .... 12lbs!!!!!!! I am soooo excited :D :D However, I'm not sure how to update my ticker thingy.... can anyone help? When it goes to the site I keep getting the page where you design a new one... I thought you could update it with your new details. Any help would be appreciated xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done on your loss, that's brilliant !

I've just updated mine & all I did was double click on the ticker itself & click update then entered my pin & it let me put in my current weight. Don't forget to update it on this site too, I think I clicked on edit signature.

All the best for week 2

Sarah x

Woops gave you wrong info on updating this site... All you do is click on Update Statistics on the left of your post.

lol thanks Sarah... I was able to update my details on the statistics already but for some reason the ticker isnt allowing me to access it when I double click it. Hmmm... might have to go make a new one and see if that works. xx

hey Sarah.... what's really weird is that it will let me double click on your ticker (obviously I dont have your pin number lol)... but it won't click on mine.... will prob need to make a new one and see if I posted mine wrong. Thanks for you help x

OK... I had to make a new one... but thanks for your help :) xx

KellyLinton

Determined to succeed ...
Congratulations on your 1st weeks weight loss - That is truely amazing ... you must be so pleased....:D

I'm really excited Ted... I'm even enjoying my water more today :D xx Thanks for your coments :)