Ticker help after first weigh in

uklady

Hello everyone.... I just got weighed for the first time after 100% TFR .... 12lbs!!!!!!! I am soooo excited :D :D However, I'm not sure how to update my ticker thingy.... can anyone help? When it goes to the site I keep getting the page where you design a new one... I thought you could update it with your new details. Any help would be appreciated xx

Well done on your loss, that's brilliant !

I've just updated mine & all I did was double click on the ticker itself & click update then entered my pin & it let me put in my current weight. Don't forget to update it on this site too, I think I clicked on edit signature.

All the best for week 2

Sarah x

Woops gave you wrong info on updating this site... All you do is click on Update Statistics on the left of your post.

lol thanks Sarah... I was able to update my details on the statistics already but for some reason the ticker isnt allowing me to access it when I double click it. Hmmm... might have to go make a new one and see if that works. xx

hey Sarah.... what's really weird is that it will let me double click on your ticker (obviously I dont have your pin number lol)... but it won't click on mine.... will prob need to make a new one and see if I posted mine wrong. Thanks for you help x

OK... I had to make a new one... but thanks for your help :) xx

Congratulations on your 1st weeks weight loss - That is truely amazing ... you must be so pleased....:D

I'm really excited Ted... I'm even enjoying my water more today :D xx Thanks for your coments :)

Back