Ticker help

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by GailyT, 21 July 2010 Social URL.

1. GailyT

GailyT Full Member

Hi everyone,

I'm going to my first WW weigh in tonight and am hoping to be able to update my ticker for the first time, yay!

I just had a look to see how I should do it and the site is asking me for a pin, so as to be able to edit my ticker. I can't remember having to enter a pin when I set it up, and I'm sure I wasn't sent one.
    What shall I do? I was thinking I could set up another one but then surely that would mean I would end up with two, one of which doesn't work!

Can anybody help? Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    I'm not sure how you can change it without a password, if it was me i would make a new ticker and delete the old one (i have done this).

x

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
  5. GailyT

GailyT Full Member

Thanks.

I was being a bit dim, I thought when it asked for a PIN I had to put in a number..seeing as that's what PIN actually refers to!

Hopefully it should work when I come to update it later on.
    :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.