Ticker

Bonzo

Can anyone help me? I'm having a bit of a nightmare with my ticker. I wanted to change my start weight (I put on a few lbs between making the ticker and starting CD) and I can't for the life of me change it. I'd like to get it sorted so I can add my first week weight loss next week.:confused:

Thanks for the info. I deleted the old ticker and have made a new one. Hopefully I'll be able to update my weigh loss come next Tuesday!!!!!

do you have to have ur ticker set to what u've lost on LT only? cos i lost a lot of weight, but not on LT n wanted to add it in.. to make me feel better :D

I'm not sure.... altho I do know some people have 2 tickers so you could maybe do that??

do you have to have ur ticker set to what u've lost on LT only? cos i lost a lot of weight, but not on LT n wanted to add it in.. to make me feel better :D

You can have your ticker set for whatever you want :)

I had difficulty the first time I went toupdate my ticker then noticed the writing in red.

Key in your pin and then click on show all data. Then click on edit/update weight.

Just thought I'd highlight that as that was the problem with mine. I as trying to edit my weight before clicking on the show data button

Alex

Back