TickTock the clock wont stop!!

Have somehow stuck to it since Sunday, today is day 14 but I have had 2 saturdays off plan so maybe its only really day 12 or maybe I should only count from 100% so its only day 3!...why does it feel like its been a month already?! still not decided if I am having sons birthday this Saturday off plan or not...think I most likely will tbh! but will still have 5wks after that where I can do 100% before my holiday, cant wait till I get back and can start again without any interuptions! I will be slim for xmas!!

Now wonder how I will cope tomorrow?...have to make my son a birthday cake...he wants a huge monster truck shaped chocolate cake! nobody will be here to taste the icing for me and I cant do it! never been one for recipes, I throw it in until it tastes right, will have to go by look alone and hope for the best! chocolate cake, nutella and chocolate butter icing filling covered in fondant icing....I WILL RESIST!! (until Saturday at the very least!)

Lost 3lb! quite happy with that :)

Well as suspected I had yesterday off plan.... somehow my children havent noticed that I am on this diet (havent spoken about it around them, save meals to eat when they are there etc), and morning started off with son blowing candles out on his cake and of course he wanted cake for breakfast!, i wasnt going to have any but he looked so hurt when I said it that I told him I was only joking and so we all had cake for breakfast! followed by proper breakfast in mcdonalds! (had sausage & egg bagel meal), 7 hours walking around drayton manor where I only pinched a few fries but then had his birthday meal in pizza hut! I had garlic prawns then 1/2 spicy chicken pizza.

I dont feel guilty like I thought I would, we had such a great day and he had a fab birthday, I didnt eat anywhere near as much as I normally would- food was bad, portions were mindful! I now have almost 5wks until my holiday and nothing is standing in my way, I feel like today is day 1 of a restart really, but still feel proud of myself for losing 9lb so far, today is day 19 and I have had all 3 Saturdays off plan since starting, which isnt good!, but on the positive side, I've stuck to it 100% the other days, I've got straight back on plan each Sunday and I have tried my best and fought through cravings when I didnt think I could. Scales say I have gained 2lb since yesterday, no idea what they will say on Wednesday, I am hoping to lose what I have gained and have a STS wk, but if it stays as a little gain I wont mind. I wanted to lose 1 stone for my holiday, I think I can do a bit better than that seeings already lost 9lb, so goal is now 1 1/2 stone, which would make me 12.7 and lightest I have been in 3 yrs! I will do it!!
Cant wait to come back from holiday and start this 'properly' I know I will be coming home heavier but how skinny and gorgeous will I be for Xmas?!?!! ;-)

1010425_476130675803585_1272214551_n.jpg1012679_476130745803578_847752767_n.jpg

The chocolate cake I ate for breakfast!

Attachments

• 1009878_476130689136917_40044581_n.jpg
    1009878_476130689136917_40044581_n.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Week 3 weigh in and lost 1lb...not to bad considering I had another day off. Hopefully I can stick to it without Saturdays off for the next 4wks then do a few days refeed before we go away!

How I didnt eat last night I dont know! Ended up only having 2 packs and few slices of ham. I was so upset and angry it was either eat nothing or eat everything! My sons new bike was stolen, poor thing only had it 2 days and was soooo expensive, we cant afford to replace it!

must stay out of kitchen!

Last edited:
OMG is it really Saturday?? it cant be because its my 4th Saturday on plan and I always end up coming off plan on Saturrdays....but today I havent!! woo hoo my first 100% Saturday, go me!!

Wk 4 loss... 3lb! total loss 13lb :)
Was hoping for a little more because I stuck to it all week for the first time and really wanted to get into the 12 stone somethings! but never mind, it will happen next week!

It happened this week...finally in the 12st's after years of on off dieting!
wk 5 lost 3lb!

Back