Tight Pants !

dimrie

Getting weighed at class at 9-30 and usual trouser's feel so tight ! I have 7 EE days,usually do a mixture of red a nd green with a EE thrown in am not feeling optomistic.Watch this space.

Diane :fingerscrossed:

Good luck!! Please let us know how you get on! Im having an argument with myself as to whether to stick with G & R or switch to EE, so i will be interested to know how you get on!

Fingers crossed for you!

xx

Can't wait to see what you've lost!! All I can say though is whatever the verdict (and I hope it's a good one for you!) all you need to do is look back at your AMAZING and inspirational progress so far and know that you've come so far you can DEFINITELY go the whole way!! You're nearly 2/3 of the way there already!! Go Dimrie!!X

As I thought,have gained 2lbs AND hand on heart have stuck to EE 100% did try it before and gained then also so I don't know why I thought it would work for me this time ? so its back to red and green for me.MY CM asked me to try it for another week but am not going to risk it.Rant over !!!!

Diane

As I thought,have gained 2lbs AND hand on heart have stuck to EE 100% did try it before and gained then also so I don't know why I thought it would work for me this time ? so its back to red and green for me.MY CM asked me to try it for another week but am not going to risk it.Rant over !!!!

Diane

have to say...don't blame you one bit, I would do the same

Sorry to hear of your gain this week Hun, but it will come off again.
Im reluctant to go back on EE for the same reasons.
Go back to what you know and the weight will drop off before you know it!

xxx

When I first came out of class I was going to head to supermaket and get some goodies and thought to pot with diet,but I haven't.I have come too far now to throw the towel in.Am having a red day and have day planned.

Diane

Back