Tilly2 's diary!

Tilly2

Hi

Well after reading through quite of few diaries I thought I would start my own as a way of keeping me motivated, a record of highs and lows and something to ( hopefully) look back on when I'm at goal!

i weighed in tonight after 5 weeks of making excuses not to go and I'd lost 1/2 lb!! Being honest probably only through stress as my mum is poorly :cry: not through how good I've been on plan.

I turned forty in September and should have been at goal then having spent pretty much all my thirties hating how I look and not buying clothes " until I've lost. A bit of weight" but that never happens :-(

I AM NOT WASTING THE NEXT DECADE HATING MYSELF!!!!!

sorry about shouting but it needs to be said?......

ive got about two stone to lose which I know isn't as much as some but enough to be an issue for me
Right today's food: B = oats so simple original sachet and a banana ( gutted they been taken off hex list
L = pasta and salad
T = sw chips, egg and mushy peas with sliced peppers fried in fry light

snacks = French fries, freddo, mueller light yog and melon.

Hmmm breakfast - as I've not had a proper read through of the new books yet ( only got them last night) breakfast will be a mueller light and fruit as I eat it at work and would normally have an oats so simple sachet but they have been taken off the hex list :cry: so I need to think about that one! I will probably also have fruit and yoghurt as a snack later on this morning as i eat lunch at home about 2:30 so it's gonna be a long morning without my porridge :sigh:

will add more later as off to work now

:D Was 100% yesterday, had fruit and mueller light for breakfast, jacket potato, light cottage cheese and pineapple (3 syns) for lunch and then made spicy mince with swede mash for tea out - slimming world recipe, and a freddo (5 syns).
also took the dogs for a brisk 5 k walk.

I am lucky that I also have an uphill walk to work from the tram stop - only 10 minutes but it all helps, as I'm aiming to get my gold body magic. I already got bronze and silver so want Gold!

Today's plan: I have had fruit and a mueller for breakfast and have done a 6.4k run. Going to have a big S W style breakfast as an early lunch shortly and then lamb shank casserole from the slimming world extra easy recipe book tonight ( got friends coming) going to do meringue nests with fruit for pudding ( cream for every body else, mueller yog for me or Greek yoghurt )

Hopefully will have another good day

So I've completed 5 days of exercise for week 1 of the gold body magic challenge! Food wise been ok - having about 10/11 syns per day - think today might be slightly over as used 6 already and really want crisps and a Freddie:-(

Have had no alcohol since New Year's Day and really really fancy a glass of wine but have resisted so far mainly as hubby also abstaining for the month and I don't want to be the first to give in!!!
Got a new treadmill ( new to me anyway) on Sunday which will be fab when it goes cold again or pours with rain as my running routes are either flooded or very slippery usually in rubbish weather

Why oh why do I want wine at 5:30!!! only because I've told myself no wine for a month ....

Back