Tillyfloss getting there at last!!

glad today has gone well for you babes :)

i am sitting here listening to cheesy pop and bouncing around to the best of my ability in my chair :D

back is crappy but i don't want to take my painkillers... might do for bedtime but they make me constipated... :(

abz xx

so happy for u hun xxx ur in such a great place atm xx

Thanks girls....
Yes Jessica, I really believe 100% is what I have to be!!
I can't believe 2 weeks is over already, hope the rest of the journey flies quickly too!
Jo... yes (sorry did I talk yer ear off in the car :) )

Am going to bed shortly, so all have a good day tomorrow

x

Good morning everyone!!!
What on earth happened to the weather????
I am so glad I got my washign dry yesterday!!!
Anyway...
Am still feeling good today, have noticed that the last week, I have been waking up with a lot more energy, as though I have had a much better sleep!
Have found my self counting the days away until I have lost another 9lb. When I have lost those pounds and am in the 13 's I will feel on top of the world because I simply can't remember the last time I was that light!
This is where things get tough for me, I start to get impatient....

I was talking to one of my sisters last night, she is naturally a size 12 she is in her late 40's and when she came down to my 40th party, I was amazed at how beautiful she looked.
She has reinvented her style over the last few years and is now so much more comfortable with who she is, she looks so stylish and is such an incentive to me. She is the only one of my family who I have told I am dieting, She will be coming to see and my family in August so I would love to be a lot slimmer by then....
How much do you reckon I could lose between now and middle of August?
I also have a school reunion in July, It's funny because I was always the fatty at school, got bullied relentlessly for being the fat one! However, now, a lot of the girls I went to school with are either fat or looking a lot older than they are... This is another new incentive for me, to really sort my image out.... I would love it to be one of those jaw dropping moments! :eek:)

It's funny really, I am now beginning to look forward to things... am looking forward to summer, in the knowledge that this is the very last time I will be this big!
Anyway... Just finishing first bottle of water, hope all are ok this morning and looking forward to having a sucessfull 100% SS day!

x

good morning honey. well. by august you could be looking at between 3 and 4 stones lighter depending on when she's visiting, and three by mid-july... so those jaw-dropping moments you are after will happen if you continue to stick with it. i know what you mean about getting impatient, but don't let it put you off. it sounds counterintuitive but when i get impatient i tend to think 'sod it' even though it makes me more impatient...

we're getting there :)

abz xx

Hiya Abz xxxxx
You talk such sense!!

I am not waivering, just sort of acknowledging my weaknesses I suppose, that way they can't come and bite me on the bum!
My sis will be coming to see me about the 15th August so exactly 4 months really... so I could lose another 4stone by then?? ooooo that would take me very near to my goal!!
Me thinks that I so need to start putting some pennies away to replenish my wardrobe...
Hehe am really excited now!!
Also another 3 by July is amazing too! I am going to be sending a day at Oakwood theme park in July with the kids... the thought of wandering around a theme park in a tshirt, slipping into the seats on the ride! not being knackered after only 1 hr!!!
I am sooooooooo going to get there!!!

x

ha. you so are babes!! :D

and acknowledging our weaknesses is the only way to get through cambridge i think. knowing that you have cravings and knowing why you have them why you want to eat and that it isn't the worst thing in the world when you then don't...

sorry for my perkiness. it's easy for me to be chirpy. it's only day four :D but i don't want this to get me down this time, ha.

abz xx

Bring on the perkiness!!! Hence my note of a seperate sub forum.. whislt we all struggle and need to air those struggles would also nice to have a place that is just filled with positivity!! :)
You are doing great Abz... I can't wait to see your wedding photos!!

x

ha. neither can i. it's the thing that's keeping me going :D have you checked out my profile pics? there's sneaky peeks of me in my dress in there. so that's what i'm trying to improve upon :)

abz xx

Awww Abz, it is stunning... you are going to have such a beautifully amazing day!!!
Am excited for you!!!!
I need to find myself another hubby so I can do it again ;)

x

lol id just buy the dress forget about the hubby...id buy it to do the washing up and the hoovering!!

i'd use it as an excuse not to wash up and hoover :D 'what? and spoil my lovely dress?'

hope day one is going well for you mojo.

abz xx

Hi Everyone!!!
Well Got back from my CDC and am very proud to report a lovely loss of 3lb!!!! That gives me 11lb in 11days (because my first week was a 4 day week)
So next week should see my first stone gone forever..
From CDC went straight to look for a new rotary clothes line then took little one to Hobby craft, so whilst daddy puts together a new fort for him, I am having a few well deserved minutes rest and another glass of water:)
Am just going to read the LL magazine as although the diets are different I prefer their mag to the CD one, as I thinks it's a biot more substantial!!!
Can we all campaign CD to bring out a better magazine and a monthly one? I'm sure that they would have enought o fill it twice over!
Anyway going to sort my ticker.. then have a read of forum..

Hope everyone is having a lovely Bank holiday Morning...

Abz... Hope you back feels better soon.... mine has tightened up again after driving and sitting for so long :(

MOJOjo--- "I'm watching you!!!!" And it was lovely to meet you!!!
x

Hi tillyfloss, how fantastic are you doing and so positive - well done hun :p you dont need to be on this thread anymore as you are not struggling to stick to it... you are so motivated with all your ups and downs (hope your feeling better) it is paying off for you too xx Im watching you all the time :eek:

Hi girls!!
Guess what I got up to today???

I cleaned my wardrobe out!! lol havent got that much to wear now!
However... this morning I put a pair of 3/4 trousers on that are a size 20 instead of my normal 22's
I also tried a skirt on which is an 18 and previosuly never went passed my thighs and although it was too tight to wear, it fastened up!!
SO I have put a nice pile of 20's and 22's together and am about to list them on ebay..
Hopefully get a few pounds together so I can look at some 18's on ebay for my next stone down :D
Am going to make my second shake now... going for a warm one as I am freeeeezing!!! brrrrrrr

aww thats fantastic tilly!! isnt it just the best feeling when ur in the next size down... i cant wait to ditch my size 24 clothes for the size 22 hanging in my warddrobe!!!!!!...and selling them on ebay to make some money thats just a fabby idea

Back