Tillymax is trying again

Awwwwww Tilly, you missed a lovely treat in Cardiff today!.............Abercrombie had obviously brought in their top looking guys in swimtrunks to hand out promotional literature for the Gilly Hicks store that is opening on Thursday.....so what can I say other than ..... lush;)

Happy birthday to hubby, and have a fab meal x

Lucky you :D

I bet they were cold :eek:

gosh, these public sector workers with there gold plated pensions extra long holidays and still wanting to strike :eek::eek::eek::eek:
:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:
(oh yes and there 6 months paid sick leave :eek::eek:)

have a lovely evening out with hubby xxx

I work flexi time too :D

And term time :D

It's a hard life ;)

Morning Tilly, hope you had a lovely meal out with hubby and ate loads of gorgeous goodies :giggle:, a little of what you fancy does you good.
Have a good day sweetie :hug99: xxxxxxxx

We had a lovely time. I had chilli and rice and nachos. Then I had profiteroles. I had a lager and a cocktail. The cocktail was yuk. It was Tia Maria and cranberry juice. It must have been the cranberry juice that I didn't like ;)

Morning Tilly

hope you manage to have a good day at work
did you and hubby have a nice day ?

We had a lovely time yesterday.

Work wasn't too bad cos the lady who sits next to me came back from sick. It's lovely to have someone to talk to. Mrs Sandwich wasn't as boring as usual. That's probably because I had someone to talk to so didn't listen to her as much as normal. Mr Grumpy is still the strangest man I have ever met - and I've met a few :rolleyes:

I know it's still early but so far today I've been 100% :D

Br 2 sos (2 syns) mushrooms beans and egg
Din lentil soup

I'm on a green day and still have both heb's to use. I think I'm having baked bean lasagne for tea.

I only have to go to work 7 more times and then I'm off for Christmas :talk017:

Hey Tilly, I'd say for sure it was the Cranberry, how inconsiderate to spoil your Tia Maria with it :mad: :giggle:
Glad you had a good time, only 7 more days...not that you're counting eh? :8855: xxxxxxxxx

Tia Maria and Cranberry sheesh!! that even sounds vile

glad you now have someone to chat with it makes the working hours go quicker if you can at least have a chin wag
obviously not about Sandwiches no ones that desperate lol

Tia Maria and Cranberry sheesh!! that even sounds vile

glad you now have someone to chat with it makes the working hours go quicker if you can at least have a chin wag
obviously not about Sandwiches no ones that desperate lol

hmmm I could be that desperate at times :giggle: xxx

No matter how mind numbingly bored you are there's only so much sandwich talk you can take :D

Just had my cousin ranting at me cos she can't get through to HMRC to sort out her NI contributions. I don't see how it's my fault :eek: If she thinks she's got problems now I suggest she rings back in 5 years when they've got rid of 500 000 public sector workers :rolleyes:

Tea was yummy and I'm still on plan :eek:

L ily42uk said:
hmmm I could be that desperate at times :giggle: xxx

lol ham and pickle or cheese and tomato ?.....

Tilly I often get peeps rant at me about the bus they catch being late cos I'm a "bus driver" I would'nt mind but how the piggin heck am I meant to know what happened to the Number 57 when I don't drive the piggin route ....rant over....

:giggle: do it Tilly I dare you :giggle: she'll probably believe you and tell everyone else the same.

kally - people make me laugh.. or perhaps we are all supposed to walk around with crystal balls in our pockets :giggle:

Tilly I am glad you had someone to talk to.

Well done on 100% today. Please can you show me how its done as I have definately forgotten :eek: xxxxxxx

Back