Tillymax is trying again

Work is so stupid. The only good thing is all the talk about redundancies. Think that proves how bad it is when we need my wage to pay the mortgage etc and I can't wait until I'm made redundant :8855:

The only problem with new scales is they won't weigh the same as my old ones. Well obiously they wont weigh 7 stone 3lb :D but what I mean is they may make me weigh more than I think I weigh. I don't mind if they make me weigh less :)

I think I will test them all until I get weight I like :)

I love your sense of humour, you always manage to make me chuckle.

Yep it was redundancy about 15 years ago that had me giving working from home ago. I love my job but people expect blood these days for little pennies. So I end up working stupid hours for peanuts :( They also think its okay to be little me and talk down to me. A few years ago I'd have told them to shove it but these days can't afford to :( So when we win that lottery we can be happy ladies of leisure :D

That worries me about new scales too. As you say try them all and buy the ones that say you weigh the least!

Mind you I'd be keeping the ones you have ;)

Hi everyone

Still not 100% but never mind. Work is horrible and the sooner I win the lottery the better.

I got on the scales today (I know naughty me) and they said I weighed 7stone 3lb. After changing the batteries I did it again and again and it still showed the same. I made my daughter get on and she weighed 7 stone 3lb too. So obviously they are broken. Don't think I can afford some new ones til pay day at the end of the month. I'm just gonna carry on doing what I'm doing and hope that it shows a loss when I get some new ones. Some of my clothes feel loser so that's a good sign. Apart from the bug that I've got at the moment, I feel better in myself as well.

Or I might just keep getting on these scales cos I like 7 stone 3lb :8855:

I want your scales pleaseeeee! They sound great :D

Glad you are feeling better hun and sorry to hear they haven't made you redundent yet :8855:

I love your sense of humour, you always manage to make me chuckle.

Yep it was redundancy about 15 years ago that had me giving working from home ago. I love my job but people expect blood these days for little pennies. So I end up working stupid hours for peanuts :( They also think its okay to be little me and talk down to me. A few years ago I'd have told them to shove it but these days can't afford to :( So when we win that lottery we can be happy ladies of leisure :D

That worries me about new scales too. As you say try them all and buy the ones that say you weigh the least!

Mind you I'd be keeping the ones you have ;)

I would be keeping them too... I would carry them in my bag and show everyone how much weight I have lost just by getting on the scales hmmmm on 2nd thought I don't think anyone would fall for it :D

Hiya Tilly

We'll have to win the lottery together! Could really do with it myself lol. Hope your feeling better today hun, catch up with you later Boo xx

I think I will test them all until I get weight I like :)

When you find them, let me know, and then I can get some;)

Oh, and I know what I would really like, one of those mirrors that make you look super thin!

ohhh you could make a fortune renting them scales out.. don't chuck them!!:D

Could you go and weigh in at Boots each week until you get new ones? although our weighing machine isn't exactly in the nicest location being right by the door where everyone can hear/see you!:eek:

Could you go and weigh in at Boots each week until you get new ones? although our weighing machine isn't exactly in the nicest location being right by the door where everyone can hear/see you!:eek:

Not Bl**dy likely. I'm not having the whole of Boots watching me. Weigh day is a total private affair between me and the scales and all you lot on here :8855:

I'm feeling much better today. I don't know what the effects of mainly eating porridge will do for my weight.

After work me and daughter went to see the green lantern. I've seen worse films but if you haven't seen it yet don't waste your money. Watch it for free when it's on the telly. I think they'd concentrated too much on the 3d stuff and forgotten about the story. There were too many scenes with random objects flying about just for the 3d effect.

I had a win on the Euro lottery on Tuesday :D:D:D

£2.37 :(

I won't let it change my life :)

Not Bl**dy likely. I'm not having the whole of Boots watching me. Weigh day is a total private affair between me and the scales and all you lot on here :8855:

I'm feeling much better today. I don't know what the effects of mainly eating porridge will do for my weight.

After work me and daughter went to see the green lantern. I've seen worse films but if you haven't seen it yet don't waste your money. Watch it for free when it's on the telly. I think they'd concentrated too much on the 3d stuff and forgotten about the story. There were too many scenes with random objects flying about just for the 3d effect.

Blimey Tilly I was going to tap you for a bob or two but won't bother now lol :p

Thanks for the tip re the film, Mr Boo wanted to go and see this so I'm going to steer well clear of it!

As for the Boots scales, I think these are designed for skinny minnies so they can show off lol. Hope your having a lovely evening Boo xx

Don't let the money spoil you hun and make sure you keep your feet grounded ok :8855:

Glad you are feeling better now and sorry to hear that green latern was pretty sh**e :(

Hey Tilly
Well done on the lotto ;) As Michelle says don't let it spoil you :8855:

:8855: re scales in Boots - ours is a little Boots and they are right in the centre of the shop for all to see lol

I am sure eating porridge won't harm the plan. When ill we all eat differently and at least its healthy and you didn't feel like eating choccie :)

Hope you are feeling much better sweetie xxxxx

Hurray it's the weekend :D

Work wasn't too bad today. Funny how Fridays are never as bad as Mondays.

I think I am feeling normal again - well as normal as it gets for me :8855:

Daughters going to a party. Hubbies going to work. Son will probably stay in his room and ignore me, or go to the pub. That means I have a night to myself. But I've loads of washing to do cos I've done nothing all week.

I'm gonna meal plan for next week and then I can go shopping tomorrow and buy it all.

Or I may just let my servants do it all cos I'm winning the whole of the lottery tonight and not just a piddling £2. I will have a chef, cleaner, gardener, chauffeur and most importantly an ironer :D
Sons been and bought the ticket whilst I was at work and when I tried to give him the money he said no it's ok. I know he's gonna keep the lot to himself if we win and I also know he's gonna want payment for the ticket if we lose. Why do kids treat you like your stupid :8855:

I'll catch up with you all later tonight cos I really must go and get things done now.

Or I may just let my servants do it all cos I'm winning the whole of the lottery tonight and not just a piddling £2. I will have a chef, cleaner, gardener, chauffeur and most importantly an ironer :D
Sons been and bought the ticket whilst I was at work and when I tried to give him the money he said no it's ok. I know he's gonna keep the lot to himself if we win and I also know he's gonna want payment for the ticket if we lose. Why do kids treat you like your stupid :8855:

I'll catch up with you all later tonight cos I really must go and get things done now.

I laughed out loud when I read the bit about your son not wanting the money :8855:
Oh they do think you are stupid don't they?! Mine think they are being clever when they do and say things but I always know exctaly what they are up to :D

Ohhh an evening to yourself how nice! Don't spoil it by doing housework... Sit a chill or as my children would say CHILLAX! :cool:

If you win the lottery can I borrow a million please? :8855:

Oooooh mine say chillax too - no north south divide there then :)

If I am the sole winner of the 166 million I don't think I will notice a million or two going missing :D

I've done the cleaning and would like to know when the dining table stopped being a place to eat and became a dumping ground. Also when did I become the sole decision maker. Hubbie always says ask your mother to the kids. He must be scared of me :8855:

Hubbie and son seem to think the magic fairies come here and somehow get the mucky clothes from the floor and hang them back in the wardrobe all cleaned and ironed. I was determined that my son would be the perfect hubbie for his wife (when the time arrives) but I have failed. I'm still training hubbie after 20 years. The bl**dy dogs were easier and they don't pay attention to me either :8855:

Oooooh mine say chillax too - no north south divide there then :)

mine say this too :D

If I am the sole winner of the 166 million I don't think I will notice a million or two going missing :D

might be 3, but if you win 166 you won't notice us lot nicking the odd million :D

I've done the cleaning and would like to know when the dining table stopped being a place to eat and became a dumping ground. Also when did I become the sole decision maker. Hubbie always says ask your mother to the kids. He must be scared of me :8855:

do you live in my house??? You cannot see my dining table today. Charlie has piled stuff all over it, shes even put covers on the treadmill as a camp :rolleyes:

Hubbie and son seem to think the magic fairies come here and somehow get the mucky clothes from the floor and hang them back in the wardrobe all cleaned and ironed. I was determined that my son would be the perfect hubbie for his wife (when the time arrives) but I have failed. I'm still training hubbie after 20 years. The bl**dy dogs were easier and they don't pay attention to me either :8855:

I wondered where those pesky fairies had got to , they've been at your house haven't they!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Tilly

We must have the same table, when I ask my son or Mr Boo to tidy up things disappear from the floor and magically appear on the table until there was a mountain of toot. Anyhoo hope your having a lovely evening Boo xx

Hi Tilly, Thought I'd pop by since you came to my diary! :D Had a read through and some of your menus look very tasty, I love looking at what everyones having, I end up having the same thing everyday if I'm not careful. Hope you get your scale situation sorted soon, :( could you maybe use another fmily members/ friends for the time being? x

Back