Tillymax is trying again

I'm feeling wonderful. I'm so glad the bug has gone and can't wait to eat normal food instead of mainly porridge again. I think my heads in the right place too :)

I might just weigh in on my scales tomorrow so that would mean I've had over a 10 stone loss :D

Hiya Tilly

If you've won the lottery remember your dear friends on here lol xx Boo xx

I'm feeling wonderful. I'm so glad the bug has gone and can't wait to eat normal food instead of mainly porridge again. I think my heads in the right place too :)

I might just weigh in on my scales tomorrow so that would mean I've had over a 10 stone loss :D

Glad you are feeling better Tilly.

Hey if you do win the lottery you can buy some new scales and hire a personal trainer to come and live with you and as well as training you he can do your housework in just an apron hehehe

Brilliant. So glad you are feeling better :) how has work been?

Definately get slimmer of the week on your scales :D

Oh yeah slimmer of the week definately :D

Hiya Tilly

If you've won the lottery remember your dear friends on here lol xx Boo xx

I haven't checked my numbers yet. I know it's not the massive one cos nobody's won that but I think I'll be able to cope with a few million :8855:

Glad you are feeling better Tilly.

Hey if you do win the lottery you can buy some new scales and hire a personal trainer to come and live with you and as well as training you he can do your housework in just an apron hehehe

Oh yeah slimmer of the week definately :D

After hearing what he did to you I don't think I'll bother with the PT. I might be able to manage one sit up a week :8855:

And yes I think I've got slimmer of the week this week. I might just maintain next week and the week after :D

I'm going green today - mainly due to the lack of food in the house. I'll have to go shopping later.

Br weetabix (A) milk (B) and sweetener

Din Michelles bacon and lentil soup without the bacon. Actually it's quite a bit different cos I've added peas, sweetcorn and mushrooms. That's the reason for going green. The only veg I've got in are suitable for green days. Hope it tastes as good as the original :)

Tea I want bacon but don't know what to have with it cos if I use the bacon as a heb I'd have to syn the butty or have something else. I'll have to think about it but may just syn the bread.

Ohh let me know how the lentil soup tastes... Sounds lovely. I am also on a green day today and I am doing a lovely meal for tea that you may also want to pinch... Creamy garlic mushrooms with pasta. It is gorgeous and you can have the garlic mushrooms with about anything you want ie pasta, rice, on toast etc etc yummyyyyyy :D

Ohh let me know how the lentil soup tastes... Sounds lovely. I am also on a green day today and I am doing a lovely meal for tea that you may also want to pinch... Creamy garlic mushrooms with pasta. It is gorgeous and you can have the garlic mushrooms with about anything you want ie pasta, rice, on toast etc etc yummyyyyyy :D

Yes please - but I need full instructions on what to do.

The soup was nice but yours was better. It's good that I can muck about with it to get different flavours and it's still a thick and filling soup :)

I don't know what else to do with lentils though. I don't know what's different about the differnt colours - well apart from the colour :8855:

What other soups can I make. I've tried a few in the past that I've made myself and they were horrid. Cos I like your lentil one I want to try others. Obviously I need full instructions again.

I have a headache and sore throat so may be being abit dim today so excuse me if I am wrong but if you had bacon on a green day as your HEXB could you have ie baked beans, mushrooms, and frylight egg with it?? yum yum sure I used to. But you know me I do get mixed up alittle :8855: so could be wrong.

I have a soup cookbook somewhere keep meaning to dig it out for ideas see if we can adapt to SW.

I fancy making chicken noodle soup which in theory should be free on EE?

:8855: My theory was chunks of cooked chicken, broken up noodles or tiny pasta and 2 chicken stock pots and water... might be gross but just fancy it

Shame I didn't try making that rather than eating, frazzles, malteezer, bacon walkers crisps..... :eek: oh well tomorrow is a new day :D

I've found it really easy so far today. I love it when that happens :)

Tea was bacon (B) mushrooms beans egg and 1 toast (3 syns). There's no way this is a diet.

It's strange how some days are such a struggle and some are lovely.

We've been shopping and got lots of lovely food :D

I was gonna go red tomorrow but it may be green again cos I've got soup and beans to use up. If there was any room in the freezer I'd bung the soup in there but it won't fit.

I've just checked the lottery and I didn't win. I suppose it's only fair they share it out a bit and I did have that win last week :8855:

Hiya Tilly

Glad to hear your having a great day sw wise, still can't tap you for money then eh?! lol :D

Have a lovely weekend Boo xx

Its so unlike a diet that sometimes I wonder why I struggle with it!

That is so true. Then theres the days when it seems so hard and not worth doing. Stupid isn't it.

I'll update whilst I'm here cos I've eaten again :)

I've had a meringue nest (2.5 syns) raspberries and yogurt. It was yummy and really gave me that sweet fix.

Hi Tillymax,

Thought I'd visit your diary as you have been making some lovely comments on another thread (? Michelle's ?). Your BMI was very similar to mine when I started which really doesn't feel like all that long ago. So keep it up.

Well done on your progress so far.

Gail x

How did wi go? Oh no let me guess... You weighed 7 stone 3lb? Yayyy well done you ;)

In all seriousness did you manage to get any new scales or are you sticking with your complimentary ones? :D

Hi Tillymax,

Thought I'd visit your diary as you have been making some lovely comments on another thread (? Michelle's ?). Your BMI was very similar to mine when I started which really doesn't feel like all that long ago. So keep it up.

Well done on your progress so far.

Gail x

Wow look how much you've lost. That's really motivated me. From where I'm standing it feels like it will take forever but just seeing how much you've lost in less than a year makes it all seem possible :)

I hope I get chance to have a nosey at your diary tomorrow. If not I'm certainly gonna make time over the next week.

Back