Tillymax is trying again

That's genius :D

I wonder if the wine would last longer :rolleyes:

Possibly, but I'm also thinking gin & slimline tonic slush, vodka & diet coke slush, malibu & fanta zero slush - OMG going to check a slush mug out!

Just got so excited about the possibilities, that I ordered one!

Possibly, but I'm also thinking gin & slimline tonic slush, vodka & diet coke slush, malibu & fanta zero slush - OMG going to check a slush mug out!

someone said it doesn't work on diet drinks or not so well. I haven't tested it yet.

Matt is threatening to use them for lagers when we go away :rolleyes: I warned him I may take them with me :8855: some people have put milkshake, coffee etc in them too. There is a thread about them in 'off topic' :)

Hiya Tilly, hows your day going girlie? Those slush mugs sound devine lol, catch up with you later Boo xx

I'll just have to have vodka then and forget the coke :D

I was so tired I didn't replied to this.. sorry. This did make me giggle.

I haven't had vodka for years and years, in fact shorts in general. I swear I'd be totally legless if I had one :8855:

Matt however has had my share lately of the shorts :rolleyes:

Those slush mugs would make fab presents I reckon. They are abit bulky but mine came thurs or friday last week and have been used every day. Even Matt and his mates have been using them.

Hope you are having a good day sweetie. I am just soo tired at the moment, not sure whats up with me, Reckon it was eating rubbish 2 days? all I keep doing is yawning and need matchsticks for my eyelids
xxxxx

Hiya Tilly

Just popped in to see how your days going, catch up with you later Boo xx

Rather her than me. Mind you they'd have a job on finding my belly button to pierce it :8855:

When I had mine done, nearly 8 years ago, when I was below my WW goal weight, my cheeky son asked me when I got home, if the fat had squirted out when they did it!

someone said it doesn't work on diet drinks or not so well. I haven't tested it yet.

Matt is threatening to use them for lagers when we go away :rolleyes: I warned him I may take them with me :8855: some people have put milkshake, coffee etc in them too. There is a thread about them in 'off topic' :)

Oh Poo! Will just have to have a tiny bit of diet drink, and hope that works;)

I was gonna visit all your diaries but I'm just gonna have time for a quick update on mine before going hospital visiting.

Boo - I'm having a great day. I've been in the zone for the last few days which makes it all much easier :)

Jackie - I'm not suprised you feel like a zombie. Did you get any sleep this weekend.

Ginlin - I would help them find my belly button to pierce it if I thought all the fat would squirt out :D

Today was green again

Br porridge (B) milk (A) shape zero strawberry yogurt and raspberries
Din Batchelors cup a pasta
2 satsumas
Alpen light (1/2 B)

I prefered breakfast with the shape zero yogurt - it was a bit like porridge with jam :)

I'll try and catch up later. Hope you're all having a good day :)

Ginlin - I would help them find my belly button to pierce it if I thought all the fat would squirt out :D

Today was green again

Br porridge (B) milk (A) shape zero strawberry yogurt and raspberries

I prefered breakfast with the shape zero yogurt - it was a bit like porridge with jam :)

Lol!

Do you make the porridge up, and then pour on the yoghurt & fruit?

Hope your Mum's op went well xxxx

Yes you make the porridge as normal and then stir in the yogurt and add fruit.

My mum was fine in herself but one of her legs was really swollen which is a bit worrying. Going back again in a minute.

I just came on to confess my syns. I took mum some sweets and I was that hungry I ate them :eek:
What sort of nurse am I gonna make over the next few weeks :8855:

I'm annoyed cos I've been so good this week. I should have taken something healthy to eat with me. Oh well - lesson learnt :)

Lol Tilly what are you like eating all the sweets lol definately with Jackie on the grapes lol. Hope your having a lovely evening Boo xx

Hi hun

I hope your mum is doing well. I am not going to mention anything about the sweets or you eating them oppss I just did but pretend you didn't read it ;)

If you need a chat or anything over the next few days or just to let off steam you know where I am.

Michelle x

I did try to get grapes cos it's traditional for a hospital visit. I called at a Tesco Express on the way to the hospital but the fruit looked yuk - I've thrown better away.

I feel really sick after the sweets - serves me right.

Mums leg is still massive and they've given her warfarin so hopefully that will do the trick. If it does she will come home tomorrow. If not I pressume they'll have to do a scan or something to see if there's a bloodclot. She looks quite funny with one fat leg and one thin one.

I forgot to mention this earlier but a man got on the bus this morning. He really loved himself and was strutting down the bus. I was sat at the back of the bus thinking what a plonker. The bus set off and the man was so busy strutting his stuff and not holding on that he fell over and landed on his knees :8855:
It really made my day and was obviously another Tena lady moment for me :)

Hope your Mum's leg has gone down, as you say, a bit worrying:(

And lol at the plonker!

Back