Tillymax is trying again

Jackie I Know you were joking. You'd never say anything nasty. Everything you say is always kind and caring :)

I think I only wrote about the grapes to justify my actions for eating the sweets. Really I know there is no excuse cos I felt hungry before I set off so I should have taken something with me.

I've no idea what's happening with my mum regarding coming home until the doctors done his rounds. I think they were concerned last night cos there were quite a few doctors coming to see her and they don't normally bother doing that. Mum's on so much morphine and other pain killers. She hasn't had any pain yet so she's not bothered about anything else that's going on as long as it doesn't hurt.

Everytime I come on here I waffle on. I only nipped on to say thanks to everyone for your good wishes for my mum :)

I forgot to mention this earlier but a man got on the bus this morning. He really loved himself and was strutting down the bus. I was sat at the back of the bus thinking what a plonker. The bus set off and the man was so busy strutting his stuff and not holding on that he fell over and landed on his knees :8855:
It really made my day and was obviously another Tena lady moment for me :)

Haha that made me laugh,
wishing your mum a speedy recovery. Hope your ok xxx

Lol'd at the idiot that fell over!! Hahaha bet he was gutted! Think I would have actually laughed out loud if I had seen that! :8855:

Hope your mums ok hun, hospitals arn't nice places to be. :( Are you training to be a nurse? Sorry if you've already said and I've missed it. I read that many diarys I can never remember who's said what!:D

Everytime I come on here I waffle on. I only nipped on to say thanks to everyone for your good wishes for my mum :)

Waffle?.....Never!

Hope there is good news about your Mum today, and remember to look after yourself xx

Lol'd at the idiot that fell over!! Hahaha bet he was gutted! Think I would have actually laughed out loud if I had seen that! :8855:

that man :8855: I would have sniggered :8855: cos I iz evil :p :8855:

I did laugh but I tried to do it without him noticing and I was doing really well until I let out a massive snort :8855:

Waffle?.....Never!

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Mum finally came home at 4pm. I've just come home now cos she won't go to sleep whilst I'm there and she looks knackered. She's still got a swollen leg but it's about half the size it was yesterday.

Hayley - no I'm not training to be a nurse. I just meant I'd be looking after my mum cos she's gonna be imobile for a while. I would make the worlds worst night - my kids would agree with that. I start of with good intentions but after about 30 mins of looking after someone I am so fed up of them. I've been ok with mum though cos she's not a miserable patient. Hubbie and son groan and moan and it does my head in :rolleyes:

Gone over syns today cos I've has some Aero bubbles - 10 syns. I'd already eaten them before I looked up the syns. They are nice but not 10 syns worth of nice. I think I've had 18 syns today.

I'm gonna come and have a see what you've all been up to.

I did laugh but I tried to do it without him noticing and I was doing really well until I let out a massive snort :8855:

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Mum finally came home at 4pm. I've just come home now cos she won't go to sleep whilst I'm there and she looks knackered. She's still got a swollen leg but it's about half the size it was yesterday.

Hayley - no I'm not training to be a nurse. I just meant I'd be looking after my mum cos she's gonna be imobile for a while. I would make the worlds worst night - my kids would agree with that. I start of with good intentions but after about 30 mins of looking after someone I am so fed up of them. I've been ok with mum though cos she's not a miserable patient. Hubbie and son groan and moan and it does my head in :rolleyes:

Gone over syns today cos I've has some Aero bubbles - 10 syns. I'd already eaten them before I looked up the syns. They are nice but not 10 syns worth of nice. I think I've had 18 syns today.

I'm gonna come and have a see what you've all been up to.

Hahahahahaha you snorted hahahahahahaha I have been known to do that as well :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Glad to hear your Mum is home with you now :) As much as your Mum needs you at the minute just make sure you get some time to yourself as well because otherwise you will go stir crazy and you will also wear yourself out.

Sending my love x x

Michelle likes aero bubbles Tilly :8855: :8855:

Not worth 10 syns, gosh thats alot isn't it. When I think how many syns worth of choccie I used to eat all the time :eek::eek:

How is Mum today? Is her leg going down at all? Did you take grapes or sweeties? Don't tell me, you took aero bubbles :8855:

Snorting... I do that, Matt purposely makes me laugh till I snort, or worse till I sound like 'weezy' the penguin off toystory :8855:

All the bus passengers got their moneys worth with him falling and me snorting.

Actually I think they all think of me as the mad woman on the bus. Every bus has to have one looney so it might as well be me. Once I had my i-pod on and forgot where I was and started singing. Unfortunately the line that I sang out loud was "sex me up" :8855:

It wouldn't be too bad if that was the one and only time I'd made an idiot of myself on the bus but it's at least once a week I do something stupid.

Mum's doing fine. She won't stay here cos she's frightened the dogs will jump on her. They probably would so I don't blame her. It would be easier if she was here cos I'm just worrying that she's ok at the moment. I'll go to hers in the morning and probably come home in the late evening. She's still spaced out at the moment from all the drugs so just needs to sleep but she won't whilst I'm there so it's a bit difficult knowing what to do for the best. But on a positive note I'll get loads of exercise with all the walking from hers to mine :)

Forgot to say the aero bubbles were just a normal size bag not a gigantic one. I may have read the syns wrong cos I'm tired. If it is 10 syns it's put me off having anymore.

No I didn't buy them for my mum :) I knicked them off my daughter (perfect parent :D). Mum didn't want anything to eat cos she felt a bit sick and I didn't want to eat anything incase it made her feel worse. So I'd gone 8 or 9 hours without eating and that's what my daughter had on her at the time.

Although they seem to be working for Michelle :8855:

That's an awful lot of syns for something filled with air:eek:
But then again, remember that woman that used to float after eating Maltesers on the advert?- rubbish:eek:
BTW glad that your Mum is home x

Last edited:
Glad your mum is home and doing better. :)

I remember a few years ago visiting my mum in hospital after an operation and taking her a pork pie picnic in for when she came round. (obviously the first thing you fancy after coming round whoozerly from an op :rolleyes:)

Needless to say she was in no fit state so, seeing as it was blisteringly hot on the ward and I was concerned for the health aspect :p, I troughed the lot. When she finally came round properly and asked what was in the bag I only had a Fruit Shot to give her. :ashamed0005:

With all the running around you are doing, you will be like a Twiglet by next week!:)

One mess up from me and you guys keep bringing it up to torture me (please not my sarcastic humour in the previous statement :8855:)

I wonder how much a balloon is in syns? Well thats full with air as well so it must be quite a few ;)

Glad to hear your mum is doing ok but sorry to hear life is a bit manic for you at the minute x x x

I'm not apologising :D

The rest of us cock up on a daily basis and you've done it once in three weeks so that's why we remember :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

One of my aunties is going to mums (she should be there by now) so I'm letting her make the tea etc. I thought it was daft us both being there. So I'm having a night with my family - well if any of them stay in I will be :D

I am confessing the syns I am about to have. I'm gonna indulge in a glass (or bottle) of wine this evening.

Hiya Tilly

Can you have a glass for me please :D Hope you have a lovely relaxed evening Boo xx

Back