Tillymax is trying again

I can safely say that all 3 of my dogs are dopey. We live on a cul de sac and if anyone dares to walk past our house on the pavement they bark their heads off. They can't seem to understand that we only own the front garden and not the pavement and road. They even go crackers at people on the other side of the road :) Carla isn't too bad on this one, just barks if someone steps foot on the drive. BUT... she does however believe the whole park belongs to her. Its her walk so everyone else should seriously not be there :8855:

I have no control over them - not that they are running wild and biting people. It's more a case of they only sometimes listen to me.

Having typed that I've just realised I don't have a control over a lot of areas of my life - I think most of us feel like this at times sweetie ((hugs))

work - no control. It just sort of happens :DI a supposed to be my 'own boss' in reality Mr Paper Pusher tells me what to do and I do it :8855:

finances - more goes out than comes in. But if my bank manager says anything I'll tell him that the government owes billions so his time would be better utilised chasing their debt than mine :8855: tena lady moment, oh so true!

hubbie - well he's a man so enough said :) enof said :8855:

kids - like all of us, we just try our best but sometimes feel like we're getting nowhere :eek:all we can do but as we belong to the PERFECT PARENTS CLUB we obviously do it all right :8855:

diet - I think that's one area I can take control and make it happen :D
Its the one are I am trying to take control of too :D

Tooo funny, so true. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Isn't it strange with the takaways - the idea of them is often much better than the reality of having them. Chinese is another one with me. Say each time, 'why do I bother - only makes me feel off afterwards.' Think with me its laziness. The chance to bunk off cooking. :rolleyes:

Absolutely. For me its a serious case of cba as my boys would say. Then I regret it either due to huge syns, or the fact it usually makes me feel urgh afterwards

I agree with the takeaway thing. It takes longer to get a takeaway than it does to cook a meal so for me it's definitely laziness.

I really need a chef. Can you imagine having lovely food everyday that you haven't had to cook :)

I've just informed the kids that I'm part of the perfect parent club. One raised their eyebrows and the other started choking on their drink which resulted in me having to slap them on their back :D

I haven't had breakfast yet cos I wanted to crack on with a few jobs. I'd better have it soon cos if I get hungry I may raid the biscuit tin :eek:

I've just informed the kids that I'm part of the perfect parent club. One raised their eyebrows and the other started choking on their drink which resulted in me having to slap them on their back :D

Further evidence that you are indeed 'a perfect parent.' You could have let them choke. :D

I agree with the takeaway thing. It takes longer to get a takeaway than it does to cook a meal so for me it's definitely laziness.

I really need a chef. Can you imagine having lovely food everyday that you haven't had to cook :)

I haven't had breakfast yet cos I wanted to crack on with a few jobs. I'd better have it soon cos if I get hungry I may raid the biscuit tin :eek:

Hiya Tilly, I can hire Mr Boo out to you hehe :D:D:D Boo xx

Boo please send Mr Boo immediately. If his cooking makes me look skinny like you then he can charge me what the hell he likes :D

lol that made both of us laugh Tilly hehe :D:D:D:D:D Boo xx

Managed to find your diary so just wanted to say hello :flirt2:

I've not been able to read all of your diary but have enjoyed reading the bits I have. All that bacon talk had me dribbling on my laptop!! :8855:

Hiya

Don't bother reading it all. You haven't missed anything cos I think I repeat myself :8855:so just join in from now :D

You're a minx Jackie! Just as well i've just had my yummy dessert thing or else i'd be making a trip to my local shop for some of the smokey stuff! :gimi:
sorry sweetie ..... I will behave! I promise

Tell us about your yummy dessert thingy please :D

Back