Tillymax is trying again

Just the tub of quark mixed with the activia cherry yogurt and a white choc options, with crumbled melted alpen light bars mixed into it. Yuummeeeeeeeeeeee!! :eat:

that does sound yummy. I do similar but with 0% greek yoghurt. I must try that but don't have any of the ingredients in xxxxx

Jackie you can have the kids and I'll have the bacon :)

Darn it, ok how about I just give you them for free then AND i'll chuck in a twin pack of bacon for good measure! :8855:

mmmmm I'll pass on that. As much as I love my bacon. Can you imagine, a house with four boys :eek::eek: I'd be like old mother hubbard

It's not my fault that people mention bacon or flapjack on their diaries and it sets of a craving.

If everybody else can eat boring food that I don't like it will make my life a lot easier :8855:

but Tilly sweets if you are anything like me there aren't any foods you don't like :8855:

that does sound yummy. I do similar but with 0% greek yoghurt. I must try that but don't have any of the ingredients in xxxxx

It's my new favourite thing and all for only two syns. I'd have one everyday if I didn't think it might sabotage my weight loss (pah...what weight loss I hear you cry!!!) :rotflmao:

Well you can't try it then, can you :8855:

no I can't :cry: rub my nose in it why don't you! :cry::cry: :8855:

It's my new favourite thing and all for only two syns. I'd have one everyday if I didn't think it might sabotage my weight loss (pah...what weight loss I hear you cry!!!) :rotflmao:
It won't sabotage your weight loss sweetie so long as you don't eat choccie with it :8855:

Oh I forgot that bit :8855:

:8855: mind if there was a diary that mentioned liver, well (yack)

I am laughing so much my OH thinks I've finally lost the plot. Silly idiot... I never had it in the first place :8855:

It's not my fault that people mention bacon or flapjack on their diaries and it sets of a craving.

If everybody else can eat boring food that I don't like it will make my life a lot easier :8855:

There should be a plan that runs alongside ee, red and green and that should be called "The Tilly Plan" I genuinely can't believe how some people can be so selfish on their OWN diaries and write about what food they like and they don't check it with you first! Some people really just don't get it do they Tilly :8855::8855::8855:

Hiya Tilly

Just popping in to see how you are, I see Jackie's been naughty by mentioning the :airquote: 'p' word, naughty Jackie! hehe

Anyhoo, have a lovely day Tilly Boo xx

There should be a plan that runs alongside ee, red and green and that should be called "The Tilly Plan" I genuinely can't believe how some people can be so selfish on their OWN diaries and write about what food they like and they don't check it with you first! Some people really just don't get it do they Tilly :8855::8855::8855:

I knew you'd understand :8855:

Hi Tilly

Hope you have a good day :D are your children off school yet? Chris breaks up at lunchtime today, doubt I will see him then as they all tend to go and buy a pizza on way home... whoops sorry shouldn't mention pizza :8855:

xxxxx

My kids have been at home for ages. Jamie finished uni at Easter and doesn't go back til October. Emma finished at spring bank.

Now I'm thinking about pizza :8855:

Hiya Tilly

Just popping in to see how you are, I see Jackie's been naughty by mentioning the :airquote: 'p' word, naughty Jackie! hehe

Anyhoo, have a lovely day Tilly Boo xx

Have you had a nice week off Boo. I bet it's flown by.

Hello Tilly!:)

Just popping in to say hello! hope all is good with you!
Youse are lucky i dont eat Bacon, but am craving Pizza now, a nice big pepperoni one from dominos with loads of garlic mayo!! heaven!! :character00254:

Hope your friday is fabulous!:D
Naomi!:)x

:8855::8855: No bother Tilly, always happy to help! ;)x

Back