Tillymax is trying again

Just got back from the pictures where we saw Harry Potter.

It was good but I prefer the books. I always prefer the books though cos I love reading :)

Had a very busy day but have managed to squeeze in a trip to Tesco so got lots of yummy food again :D

Laptops broken til hubbie can get parts to fix it :cry:
I'm on the proper computer at the moment but won't be able to get on as often as I want cos I have to share :eek:

Just got back from the pictures where we saw Harry Potter.

It was good but I prefer the books. I always prefer the books though cos I love reading :)

give me a book anyday :D love reading

Had a very busy day but have managed to squeeze in a trip to Tesco so got lots of yummy food again :D pizza?bacon? :8855: smash :8855:

Laptops broken til hubbie can get parts to fix it :cry:
I'm on the proper computer at the moment but won't be able to get on as often as I want cos I have to share :eek:

so long as you are not just doing that so we can't keep an eye on you :) sorry to hear about your laptop its a pain isn't it. xxxxx

:eek::eek:sharing?! ooh I feel for you. :hug99: I had to do that last month when mine bit the dust. They just don't realise that our need is greater when it comes to the lappy. :rolleyes:

This is a time for total selfishness, Tilly. Can you not direct him to the library's free internet in the morning. .:D

Normally I would but when we got back from the cinema his mum rang and his dad's poorly. Shes just had the emergency doc out for him so hubbie is obviously worried and has gone to pick up some medicine for him.

So I'm showing him how kind and caring I am by letting him have the computer :)

But if he doesn't mend the laptop soon I will stay on the computer til he does mend it :D

Thanks Naomi now I'm craving one even more :D

So you're saying I shouldn't mention the fact that me and Mr Frooty shared a large Dominos pizza, with pepperoni, onions and herbs, and 2 sides of garlic bread and chicken strippers on the wednesday night before I started being good again from thursday then?

Ok, I'll keep quiet about it, just for you!! :8855: :8855:

Excellent tactics. ;) That would have been my second suggestion and the one that I sucessfully used last month. :p

Hope FIL gets well soon. You're having a time of it with the parents health at the mo, aren't you?

So you're saying I shouldn't mention the fact that me and Mr Frooty shared a large Dominos pizza, with pepperoni, onions and herbs, and 2 sides of garlic bread and chicken strippers on the wednesday night before I started being good again from thursday then?

Ok, I'll keep quiet about it, just for you!! :8855: :8855:

That sounds nice but no don't tell me :D

and Gary's Dad very ill, but you're not a common denominator on that one :D edited to add not smiling cos his Dad's ill just because you are not at fault

That's good - not that he's ill but it's not my fault :)

There's a lot of poorly folk about at the moment and some of them must be a tiny bit mental as well cos they want me to look after them :8855:

Right Mrs Tillymax... lookie here, we had a convo about this some time ago, you and I both know all scales weigh different. You agreed you would just take what they say and move on. So lets do that. Its a right pain in the ass. I wanted them to tell you you had lost loads cos you have been so good lately. Surely reading and talking about pizza didn't do that:8855: common sweets jokes over, you can do this, lets just take today as a new start and forget what they say. Scales should all read the same, it should be law.

((hugs)) xxxxx

tillymax said:
Totally and utterly fed up. Got some new scales yesterday and according to them I weigh 2lb more than I did when I last weighed in, which I think was about 3 weeks ago :cry:

As you known had a 'Blip' too!! :-(

Let set a goal for this week & have a super duper week!! :)

We can do it :) xxxx

Well I insist you take those scales straight back to the manufacturer as they are more certainly broken, no? :hmm:

As Jackie said, scales all read different...I am always a pound or two heavier on sw's scales than I am on my own. It's not right, it's not fair and it should be law that they're all the same, as Jackie said. Let's start a petition!!!!!! :8855:

Right Mrs Tillymax... lookie here, we had a convo about this some time ago, you and I both know all scales weigh different. You agreed you would just take what they say and move on. So lets do that. Its a right pain in the ass. I wanted them to tell you you had lost loads cos you have been so good lately. Surely reading and talking about pizza didn't do that:8855: common sweets jokes over, you can do this, lets just take today as a new start and forget what they say. Scales should all read the same, it should be law.

((hugs)) xxxxx

Thanks Jackie. I know I said all that but that was before I stood on these scales. It's so much easier saying what you'll do than actually doing it :)

And yes I think I did gain weight from talking about pizza and flapjack :8855:

As you known had a 'Blip' too!! :-(

Let set a goal for this week & have a super duper week!! :)

We can do it :) xxxx

I want that 2lb gone this week - fingers crossed :)

Well I insist you take those scales straight back to the manufacturer as they are more certainly broken, no? :hmm:

As Jackie said, scales all read different...I am always a pound or two heavier on sw's scales than I am on my own. It's not right, it's not fair and it should be law that they're all the same, as Jackie said. Let's start a petition!!!!!! :8855:

Good idea. We don't have to march anywhere do we cos I'm not up to marching now that I weigh 2lbs more :8855:

Thanks for the kind words ladies. It's really strange cos I know I've lost weight - my clothes are loser. All week without the scales I've felt that it's working cos of the lose clothes and I've felt pretty good about myself. Today after weigh in I feel fat and frumpy.

I'm not giving in though. I just have a bit of catching up to do :sigh:

Sweetie, you have been so good, with only little blips you must have lost weight . just accept your old scales were naff.

Are the news ones good ones? digital or basic? Put it down to scales as you mustn't be disheartened as you've been brill and its so unfair. Gutted for you. You know you have lost weight due to how your clothes are. Have a (((hug)) as it sucks xxxxx

Back