Tillymax is trying again

And yes I think I did gain weight from talking about pizza and flapjack :8855:[/SIZE][/FONT]

I want that 2lb gone this week - fingers crossed :)

Good idea. We don't have to march anywhere do we cos I'm not up to marching now that I weigh 2lbs more :8855:Thanks for the kind words ladies. It's really strange cos I know I've lost weight - my clothes are loser. All week without the scales I've felt that it's working cos of the lose clothes and I've felt pretty good about myself. .

These were the bits I was liking btw, not the bits where you felt sad. I'm off for a lie down now...all that cutting and pasting took it out of me!!! :8855: :8855:

Have some hugs from me too (((( ))))

I'd better put my food on here before hubbie comes and demands the computer :rolleyes:

I'd planned to go green today and red tomorrow cos I bought a joint of beef for tomorrow. Why do I bother planning cos it's all changed. I'd forgotten that hubbie and son are off to see Iron Maiden tomorrow. Because they won't be here I've done the beef today but it's still a green day.

Br oat so simple (B) milk (A) shape zero yogurt and raspberries

din baked potato cottage cheese beetroot and salad

snacks so far grapes, pkt of velvet crunch (can't remember how many syns - it's either 4 or 4.5)

tea beef (57g cooked = B) swede and carrot, dry roast potato, mash, yorkshire pud (think it's about 3 syns for one of them frozen ones) gravy (2.5 syns)

I might add some more veg.

The beef is in the slow cooker and I chucked in a dash (or should I say glug) of red wine so that will be about 2 syns.

I'll check all the syn values and report back but it's looking about 12 syns.

I'd better put my food on here before hubbie comes and demands the computer :rolleyes:

I'd planned to go green today and red tomorrow cos I bought a joint of beef for tomorrow. Why do I bother planning cos it's all changed. I'd forgotten that hubbie and son are off to see Iron Maiden tomorrow. Because they won't be here I've done the beef today but it's still a green day.

snacks so far grapes, pkt of velvet crunch (can't remember how many syns - it's either 4 or 4.5)

tea beef (57g cooked = B) swede and carrot, dry roast potato, mash, yorkshire pud (think it's about 3 syns for one of them frozen ones) gravy (2.5 syns)

The beef is in the slow cooker and I chucked in a dash (or should I say glug) of red wine so that will be about 2 syns.

sounds lovely il be round soon :D
but u best liquidate mine cuz of the gob lol ;)

Oooh, I'm jealous. I'd love to be able to make a good roast using beef, but last time I tried it ended up shrivelled up to half the size and was tough as old boots!! Even my dogs wouldn't go near it and they've eaten some pretty gruesome things in their lives, let me tell you!! :8855: :8855: :8855:

You can't go wrong with a slow cooker. The meat is relly tender.

When I cook things in the oven I cremate everything. There's no danger of my lot getting food poisoning :8855::8855::8855:

Ok, so i've got a slow cooker...just need to wipe the inch thick layer of dust off it!! :eek:

Can you tell me what you put in it and how long you cook it for etc?

I had to clean the dust off mine when I first started using it again :8855:

Today I put some carrot and swede and mushrooms and onions in. Then I put the meat on top of the veg. I added some stock. I didn't measure it but it wasn't a lot - probably about quater of a pint. Then chuck in a glug of red wine. Season with salt and pepper. Todays took about 6 hours on low. According to my instruction book it's supposed to take 6 hours on high and 8 hours on low but I've never been one to follow instructions :D

If you don't want to put veg in you can put some scrunched up kitchen foil in the bottom with the meet on top of that.

I'm gonna have a go at Crumbles rice pudding if I ever remember to buy some pudding rice :8855:

I've decided I'm gonna go green all week. Next week I might go red all week. I'll then see which plan suits my body best. Having said that I don't think I want to do all green or all red forever so I'll probably mix them up after that and maybe add more red or green depending on which one gets the better results. Anybody reading this probably hasn't got a clue what I'm saying but I know what I mean :)

This is what I might have today -

Br porridge (B) milk (A) yogurt and raspberries

Din cheese (A) toastie (B) and salad

Tea sheperds pie chips and mushy peas

Hubbie and son are off out later. Daughters got a friend coming around for the night. Where did my social life go :rolleyes:

I think I get what you mean!;)

Food looks good for today, and you've started me thinking about a slow cooker now, mind you, that's better than thinking about prohibited food;)

I've decided I'm gonna go green all week. Next week I might go red all week. I'll then see which plan suits my body best. Having said that I don't think I want to do all green or all red forever so I'll probably mix them up after that and maybe add more red or green depending on which one gets the better results. Anybody reading this probably hasn't got a clue what I'm saying but I know what I mean :)

This is what I might have today -

Br porridge (B) milk (A) yogurt and raspberries

Din cheese (A) toastie (B) and salad

Tea sheperds pie chips and mushy peas

Hubbie and son are off out later. Daughters got a friend coming around for the night. Where did my social life go :rolleyes:

I know exactly what you mean, so you're either talking perfect sense or I'm just as screwed up as you are!!! :8855: :8855:

I can just never think of things to have on a red day, which is why I always do green, plus I like my pasta and potatoes too much!

Thank you for the recipe for the beef..going to get a joint (of beef :D) on my next shop and will try it out and let you know if I managed it successfully or if my family had to end up raiding through the bins for scraps if it goes horribly wrong!! :sign0007:

Your food today sounds yummy. I miss having toasties. I always think I can't have them. Do you just use 2 slices of a 400g wholemeal loaf for it?

I know what you mean about having no social life!! Nights out are a rare occurrence in this house these days. :rolleyes:

Have a grrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaat day!

I know exactly what you mean, so you're either talking perfect sense or I'm just as screwed up as you are!!! :8855: :8855:

Probably the latter :8855:

I can just never think of things to have on a red day, which is why I always do green, plus I like my pasta and potatoes too much!

Red days - bacon butties, Chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese, roast dinner, shepherds pie with swede and carrot topping, steak, chicken curry, chilli, pizza toast or pizza tortilla, quiche, pork chops.

I tend to have a jacket potato with my tea as a heb.

Thank you for the recipe for the beef..going to get a joint (of beef :D) on my next shop and will try it out and let you know if I managed it successfully or if my family had to end up raiding through the bins for scraps if it goes horribly wrong!! :sign0007:

I'll feel guilty now if they all starve :eek:

Your food today sounds yummy. I miss having toasties. I always think I can't have them. Do you just use 2 slices of a 400g wholemeal loaf for it?

Yes - it's just the same as not being on a diet really apart from I spray the sandwich maker with frylight.

I know what you mean about having no social life!! Nights out are a rare occurrence in this house these days. :rolleyes:

You get up so early though. I'd be asleep by dinner time :)

Have a grrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaat day!

Hope you have a good day too :D

Food sounds good Tilly. Can I move in? I am unsure what cooking today as still cba as the lads would say :8855:

No comment :8855: :8855: mind I understood too :eek: so guess thats 3 of us :8855:

Hiya Tilly

Hmmmm cheese toasties! Blimey everytime I pop my head it here its full of delicious foody words! hehe

Hope your having a lovely weekend Tilly, catch up with you later Boo xxx

Good Morning Tillymax, I thought I'd pop on and say hello as you are always leaving such lovely comments on my diary for me xx
It sounds like you are on a good roll - just keep going now gorgeous! Good luck with your yummy green week - one of my favourite green day things is pasta with a homemade tomato sauce with loads of peppers, onions, mushrooms etc chucked in and a liberal sprinkle of chilli flakes to heat it right up and a big dollop of quark to cool it down again! Mmmm mmm!!!!

Have a good one xxx

TILLYMAX, you're at it again! I was going bonkers for bacon butties when I read up before- now all I can think of is Tuna cheese toasties, 800g slices, none of your 400g..as if! :rolleyes:

So have you and your new scales made friends yet? ;)

Back