Tillymax is trying again

Good Morning Tillymax, I thought I'd pop on and say hello as you are always leaving such lovely comments on my diary for me xx
It sounds like you are on a good roll - just keep going now gorgeous! Good luck with your yummy green week - one of my favourite green day things is pasta with a homemade tomato sauce with loads of peppers, onions, mushrooms etc chucked in and a liberal sprinkle of chilli flakes to heat it right up and a big dollop of quark to cool it down again! Mmmm mmm!!!!

Have a good one xxx

That sounds nice. I'll have to give it a go :)

TILLYMAX, you're at it again! I was going bonkers for bacon butties when I read up before- now all I can think of is Tuna cheese toasties, 800g slices, none of your 400g..as if! :rolleyes:

So have you and your new scales made friends yet? ;)

Scales are nasty :(

Ooh guess what I'm having today

BACON :D:D:D

LOL the two of you will settle down nicely eventually and they might even become your new best friend. ;)

Bacon huh? Well why fight it, bacon it is for me, too. And eggs and tomato. Bread would be good, too. :drool:
SEE what you've started! :rant2:

Hiya Tilly

Hope your having a lovely day hun, hmmmm tuna cheese toastie, I'm drooling here!! :D Beats my bloomin mug shot lol Boo xxx

It's like a dry packet pasta mix that you shove in a cup with boiling water. There handy for work but I always spill them down me :eek:

Been to Ikea today. I'm not going again til all the kids go back to school. Blooming kids. Everytime I went to have a play with something they got there first. Just wait til I'm thinner and I can run faster :D

Have Heinz changed their recipe for beans cos the ones I had at tea time were vile. They were that bad I didn't eat them :eek:

Had a bit of a blip with 2 alpen lights thinking they were my heb's for today when I'd already had them. So I'd better not have any more syns today cos I'm already on 10.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :wavey:

Have ya missed me? Have ya? Have ya? :giggle:

Sorry I've not been around. Had a busy few days and I hate my stupid phone as although I can read posts from minimins on it, I can't reply on it or start threads unless I go onto the full site. Very annoying!! :mad:

How's your green week going? I do green most days so if you need any ideas...well, don't come to me!!! I'm a rubbish cook and eat the same things most days!!! :8855: :8855:

No idea if Heinz have changed their recipe. I tend to use supermarket own brand beans cos they're cheaper and I am a tight ass!!! (Be careful to read that as I am a tight ass and not that I HAVE a tight ass!!!) Oh, if only!!!!! :8855::8855:

Actually, just read that back and that sounds kinda rude!! What I mean is that my bum isn't tight and pert!! Oooh, bloody hell, I'm going to stop now before I get into even more trouble!!! :bolt:

Go on then give me some green ideas :D

Don't want anything too time hard cos I don't like cooking :)

Please don't refer to your backside on my diary cos this is a very sophisticated thread :8855::8855:

Please accept my humble apologies for lowering the tone of this classy, posh, la-dee-da thread!!! I will speaketh only in my poshest of voices in the future and will not bring my filthy mouth onto your delightful thread again!! (I'll save that for my own diary!!!) :8855: :8855: :8855:

Well, green days....hmmm, let me think. :thinking2: Egg, beans and chips; mushroom and lentil loaf, with wedges and veg; spag bols (using mince as B); chargrilled chicken (B) with linguine, onion, cherry tomatoes and rocket mixed through, sprinkled with parmesan cheese (A); chilli and rice, using either quorn mince or mince as B choice; salmon fillet (B) with tilda microwave lime and coriander rice (think it's 1.5syns for the pack, serves 2) and green beans.

That's all I can think of for the moment...I'm off for a rest now, that was exhausting!!! :4633: :8855:

Good Luck on your Green week Hunny!!

I am doing Red this week... Let's hope we are both on for a good Loss! :)

How come everytime I visit your diary, there is mention of BACON!!! LOL

:) xxx

Please accept my humble apologies for lowering the tone of this classy, posh, la-dee-da thread!!! I will speaketh only in my poshest of voices in the future and will not bring my filthy mouth onto your delightful thread again!! (I'll save that for my own diary!!!) :8855: :8855: :8855:
It's no good. I've no idea what your saying.

I'll stop pretending to be posh so please all remove your plums from your gobs :D

Thanks for the food ideas though - I understand food in common or posh language :)

Good Luck on your Green week Hunny!!

I am doing Red this week... Let's hope we are both on for a good Loss! :)

How come everytime I visit your diary, there is mention of BACON!!! LOL

:) xxx

Lets hope we do both get a good loss :D

How you doing on your red week.

It doesn't matter if I'm doing red or green there's always bacon :)

Back