Tillymax is trying again

That's the problem I haven't been good. I had the wine the other night and the crisps last night and on both those nights I'd already had my syns :eek:

I am very very very bad and stupid

I was the same Tilly, I had a really good week where I loved my food and enjoyed the diet, the following week struggled big time. but thats what we are all here for. We're in it together for the long haul and we all help each other so come on sweetie you can do this :D here if you need me okay? xxxxx

Hey, lets stop the stupid talk now please! You're human and we falter but as long as you're still going in the right direction then no worries! As for Nandos, its mainly chicken so all will be well!!!

Hi Tilly xx

Oh now I feel like I'm really missing out cos I've never had a Nandos either :eek:

Now come on Tilly...let's get this show back on the road from tomorrow :whoopass: What you've had this week really isn't so bad, and can soon be pulled back xx I've been at this slimming thing now for just over 7 months and I still have some really tough weeks. Even though it's almost second nature, I still cock up or get fed up...but it soon passes. Look at the problems I've had for the past 3 weeks, being stuck despite being on plan...and then suddenly on the 3rd week it's just magically kicked in again and the weight has dropped. So it's normal to struggle...try not to worry and see if you can slot back in to it tomorrow.

Good luck and lots of love xxx

Hi Tilly,
Can't sleep tonight and decided to have a wander (like I do most nights), have never come across your diary before, you kept that very quiet my lovely, so I will be catching up on it over the next few days.
But I just wanted to echo what everyone else is saying, you are far from stupid and if you are actually stupid, then I guess we all are, cos I don't know anyone on any weight loss programme that doesn't struggle from time to time.
"To err is human, to forgive divine" and that includes forgiving ourselves.
And I know you will do this, you have already become a successful slimmer in my eyes ...Don't worry though cos I won't let it beat me ...that's what you said and that's a successful slimmer..someone who doesn't give up, no matter what!!
You'll be fine hun and we are all here to kick your *ss every step of the way anyway lol
Night night hun, and just remember as Scarlett said "tomorrow is another day" lol xx

Morning Tilly,
Did you enjoy the Nandos?, I certainly did when me and Kate went, and even better as it was free, not syn wise, but free because she had won it:)
Good Luck with WI, and be ready to lift me back on that wagon on Monday!

Good Morning Everyone

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I knew I wouldn't give up but it's made me even more determined cos I wouldn't want to let you all down :)

Crumble - it's SW recipes I want to try. Now's an ideal time cos I'm off work. When I'm at work I'm shattered and more likely to stick to the same things so I thought I'd try them whilst I've got the time and energy.

I'm gonna take it one day at a time. I'm usually good at the beginning of the week and then end up being rubbish the nearer it gets to weigh day so I'm gonna try the weekly syns next week and see if that works better for me.

Today's plan is to go green and be 100% :D

I'll write up what I've eaten tonight :)

Okay Tilly, if you're going to make an effort to try out the recipes then I'll try harder, too. We can compare notes. ;)

I'll have a looky through what I can this weekend and get a few together for next week. :)

Lily, I forgot to say don't bother catching up it's boring :8855:

Hey hun,
I totally disagree...I read till my eyes were just about able to stay open long enough for me to get to bed...then caught up this morning, in between the crisis going on here...I absolutely peed myself laughing..sorry is peed allowed on your superior, oh mighty one, thread dear?

Hope you're Mum is doing better.

Oh and be careful with the new recipes, I think that may be the reason my weight is being erratic right now, was looking back on previous threads and menu's saved on SW on line site and noticed how many more carbs I was actually eating..I get bored very quickly and I am always looking to jazz up my meals and even though I haven't wavered with my fruit and veg (lots of complex carbs), the simple carbs have increased mightily, rice pasta...used to only eat them occasionally as I know my body has an aversion to overload on them, but there they are creeping back in.
Gl hun, speak soon xx

Okay Tilly, if you're going to make an effort to try out the recipes then I'll try harder, too. We can compare notes. ;)

I'll have a looky through what I can this weekend and get a few together for next week. :)

I've got an even better idea. I'll send you a list of everything I want to try, you cook it and I'll come for tea :D

Hey hun,
I totally disagree...I read till my eyes were just about able to stay open long enough for me to get to bed...then caught up this morning, in between the crisis going on here...I absolutely peed myself laughing..sorry is peed allowed on your superior, oh mighty one, thread dear?

Hope you're Mum is doing better.

Oh and be careful with the new recipes, I think that may be the reason my weight is being erratic right now, was looking back on previous threads and menu's saved on SW on line site and noticed how many more carbs I was actually eating..I get bored very quickly and I am always looking to jazz up my meals and even though I haven't wavered with my fruit and veg (lots of complex carbs), the simple carbs have increased mightily, rice pasta...used to only eat them occasionally as I know my body has an aversion to overload on them, but there they are creeping back in.
Gl hun, speak soon xx

You might as well come on here and have a pee cos everyone else is showing their arse :8855:

I know what you mean about the carbs. I don't eat a lot of pasta (apart from lasagne) and if I have rice I try not to have it near weigh day cos I think it affects my losses.

There's loads of puds I want to try but unless it's something simple for one or not very many syns I won't bother. The rest of them won't even try them so I'd end up eating the lot myself. The few that I have tried I'd rather save up my syns and have a proper cake or cheesecake. Trifles and jellies are ok cos I can have a bit now and again :) Sorry Lily I forgot you won't be able to have most of the puds either.

I made veggie burgers for lunch. They were nice but not something I will make again. I've got loads of stuff I do like so why bother adding to the list for something I find just ok :)

I've got an even better idea. I'll send you a list of everything I want to try, you cook it and I'll come for tea :D

You might as well come on here and have a pee cos everyone else is showing their arse :8855:

I know what you mean about the carbs. I don't eat a lot of pasta (apart from lasagne) and if I have rice I try not to have it near weigh day cos I think it affects my losses.

There's loads of puds I want to try but unless it's something simple for one or not very many syns I won't bother. The rest of them won't even try them so I'd end up eating the lot myself. The few that I have tried I'd rather save up my syns and have a proper cake or cheesecake. Trifles and jellies are ok cos I can have a bit now and again :) Sorry Lily I forgot you won't be able to have most of the puds either.

I made veggie burgers for lunch. They were nice but not something I will make again. I've got loads of stuff I do like so why bother adding to the list for something I find just ok :)

I know what you mean, I have loads of recipes I adore so why do I waver from them, because I like to try new things lol
But all alone today and no one else to cook for so I am having a "I'll eat what I want " day as long as I stay reasonably SW friendly ...so far so good lol.
Just had a plate (did share it with DD1 and her friend) of Chicken Bovril roast potatoes and salad...see healthy lol...they were to die for.
Am wondering if I can do a little cold meat with veg and more roasties tonight lol ...nah too many carbs...will wait ....till tomorrow lol xx

Why can't I have most of the puds?

hi tillymax, havent been on for a while so just having a catch up with everyones diaries ..
im thinking trying weekly syns was told between 5 and 15 so do you thnk i should play it safe with 70
chicken bovril roasties sound lush do you have th recipe and is it syn free on green

sorry couldnt put question marks in my last post, was typing one handed with baby in my other arm lol x

One handed typing's normal for me :8855:

I don't know about the syns. If you feel safer limiting it to 70 for the week then go for it. I'm gonna do the 105 and see how many I use.

Lily - I thought you were diabetic so didn't know if all would be suitable.

Todays food for my green day
Br porridge (B) milk (A) raspberries and yogurt
Din 2 veggie burgers (I was gonna have spicy wedges and salad with them until I realised I'd used all the potatoes and didn't have any salad stuff)
Tea shepherds pie

syns so far
brown sauce (1 syn)
jelly (0.5 syns)

I aren't going shopping until tomorrow evening and I've no salad or anything else fresh. I get a bit panicky when the cupboards are low :eek:

Back