Tillymax is trying again

Good morning :D

Today we were supposed to be going shopping. Emma wants clothes for college but she wasn't well last night. I'll see if she's up to it when she gets up and if not we'll go tomorrow instead.

I think I'll make the beef cobbler today. Must go check that I've got everything I need.

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

They are magic curtains. They look plain again this morning :8855:

:8855: :8855: no bleddy wonder took you so long to find if they are magic :8855: :8855:

hope Emma is feeling better today and let me know what the beef cobbler is like as I'd really like to make it.

I would put the cobbler onto the meat about 30-35mins before ready to serve. I can't remember what Michelle did she did tell me, but I remember her saying as they cooked they soaked up some of the gravy and were yummy so she must have done this too?
xxxxx

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

They are magic curtains. They look plain again this morning :8855:

Now tell me Tilly...

when you had your bacon...

did you have any mushrooms with it?...

like, maybe...MAGIC mushrooms!!! :8855:

I am sooooo full. I think the cheese scone things on top of the cobbler expand in your stomach cos I'm just getting fuller and fuller.

I've been 100% today :D

Hi hun, headache is still hanging about, think I have Crumbles cold coming :8855: WTG on being 100% again xx
Did you like the beef cobbler? I felt the same as you like they were still expanding as I was getting more and more full after I stopped eating, but I did love it and so did the family xx

Think there might have been magic mushrooms in the beef cobbler too cos these curtains are strange.

Yes I did like the beef cobbler but I didn't like the stuffed feeling so when I make it again I will have a really small bit.

Mums coming today so I need to plan what we're going to eat. I'll have a quick catch up on here and then I'm off to tidy up before she comes :)

I must make the beef cobbler sounds so yummy. Did you bake the cobbler on top of the meat?

I could make this today/tomorrow.

So how are the curtains weird ? :eek:

thank you so much for doing my walking for me I appreciate it. I shall do yours again for you in the week :)

Thank you too for sending me the fat fighting fairy again as she did a bleddy fab job for me. I have sent her back to you via Lynne :D xxxxx

Hiya Tilly

Just catching up with your diary, hope your having a lovely day with your mum. Why are the curtains weird lol

Catch up with you later Boo xxx

:eek: Whoops :eek: I've been 100% food wise but the few bottles of wine may have pushed me over the edge syns wise :8855:

The curtains are weird cos they look plain during the day but have a swirly pattern at night and that was before I drank the wine. Dread to think what they will look like tonight :)

Jackie - yes I cooked the scones on top of the cobbler. I was thinking of maybe using the scone mix as a shepherds pie topping. Just spread it over the shepherds pie rather than shape it into scones.

Had a lovely day. Feeling slightly merry :D so excuse any spelling mistakes. Got loads to do tomorrow so hope I don't have hangover. I haven't drunk this much for ages. Even when I went out on Friday I didn't drink this much. Think I'd better have a coffee or two.

Hi Tilly,

Sounds like you have enjoyed your wine.

Now a wise person on here once told me that Red Wine was Free on a Red Day.. So as long as your on a Red day and it was Red wine.... There is no need to worry about those extra sins!!! :giggle:

You can tell I'm p*ssed cos I didn't even think about green grapes on a green day :D

Yes, mum was as bad as me and she still can't walk properly yet. It didn't help that she forgot she couldn't walk and was swaying everywhere while swinging the crutches over her head :eek:

PMSL!!!

Oh sh*t, my sides are SPLITTING!!! :8855:

Looks like I'll have to count the syns cos it was white wine on a green day :8855:

Definately free, as white wine is made from green grapes;)

And I can see that Sugar is sticking to my advice about red wine free on red days...lol

Hope your head is o.k. this morning x

Back