Tillymax is trying again

I don't think I'm quite ready for Davina. Who does an execise dvd for old infirm people cos that's more my level. Think I'll look for someone on Amazon. In the meantime I'll have a go at one of the other 100 dvd's I've got.

I really must start though cos I feel quite saggy. So tomorrow when I get up I'll do a dvd (not a whole one) and by the time I get back to work on Monday I'll be all fit and toned :8855:

Good Morning :D

I'm going green today. Don't know what I'm having yet but it will be green.

I'm gonna have a quick look at diaries and then I'm off to do some exercise :eek:

Hark at you with the exercise malarky. :D
I must get myself back to the wii tennis. Finishing the first wii path jog would be great too. :eek:

The lady in that link up the top looks like hong-kong-phooey. Or are you too young to know that one?

Hark at you with the exercise malarky. :D
I must get myself back to the wii tennis. Finishing the first wii path jog would be great too. :eek:

The lady in that link up the top looks like hong-kong-phooey. Or are you too young to know that one?

Wow well done Tilly, 100% and exercise, what a great combo, proud of you hun xx

Crumble, I had to go back up and look and I really laughed, I remember hong-kong-phooey, :8855: and you're right haha xx

:8855::8855::8855::8855:She does look like him. Obviously I'm way too young to remember him but my grandad told me about him ;)

I love that link. It makes me giggle everytime I have a look :)

I think I own just about every exercise dvd going. Today I did Rosemary Conley Fat Attack. I thought it would be a good choice cos I want to attack the fat and also with her being old I thought I might be able to keep up. How wrong was I :eek:

I'd never have made a drummer cos I can't do different things with my arms and legs at the same time. If my legs are going out my arms want to go out. They don't want to go backwards and forwards whilst my legs are going sideways. And another thing I'm not doing that when anyones watching cos trying to squeeze your pelvic floor, bottom and tummy all at the same time is not a pretty sight. She even wants you do to that squeezing whilst moving your legs sideways and your arms backwards and forwards :confused:

Anyway I only managed 15 minutes but it's a start. I'm gonna do it everyday so lets see if I can manage a bit longer by the this time next week :)

Great start, body magic book says 3 x 15 minutes a week for your bronze award, so you're right on track ...go you xx

Tilly - you should bring out a dvd of you doing the dvd. We'd lost stones shaking with laughter. :D

That's a good idea cos they always have one person doing the easy version and one doing the advanced version and I could be the don't do it this way version.

I'm off to ring Rosemary and Davina to let them know I'm available :)

Evening Tilly, lol you do make me chuckle with your exercise lol but good on you, much better than me lol.

Catch up with you soon Boo xxx

Jackie just write on your own diary and catch up when you've got more time and are less tired :)

I've also done 30 mins on the wii. Me and daughter played tennis for 20 mins and then baseball for 5 mins. With the tennis I bounce round the room pretending it's the tennis court. I can't hit the ball in baseball. I only managed to hit it once and I got a home run. Obviously I ran round the living room whilst the thingy on the screen ran round the pitch.

I've got a night to myself cos kids are going out and hubbies off to work :D

Absolutely agree with Tilly (yet again lol) I am still trying to catch up so I just do what I can and the rest have to wait till I can find the time.
Oh and Jackie, if you think you're grumpy you wanna try living with my hubby at the mo...did you ever see the exorcist? well there's a scene where the girl's head is spinning round and she is screaming obscenities...all I can say is Mal makes her look tame ...he gave up smoking Saturday and boy do I know it, he is a grumpy old sod at the best of times, right now I wish that grumpy old sod was back lol xx

Yay for lots of exercise :D I've been eyeing up the local Zumba class for when I'm better :)

Back