Tillymax is trying again

well done on all that exercise, thats fab :) xx

Good Morning :D

The suns shining but I'm really cold. I'm sat here with a great big jumper on. Hope I'm not catching what all you lot seem to be getting. I don't feel poorly just cold and tired.

I'll do some exercise in a bit and that will warm me up.

Food wise I'm gonna go green again. Don't know what I'm having though.

I'm coming for a catch up before I exercise - anything to put it off :8855:

And I make any excuse not to do any household chores:8855::8855:

Don't think you will need the jumper after exercising!

awwwww sweetie sorry you feel poorly.... surely you can't catch bugs cyberly :eek: :eek:

Big :hug99: horrible bugs :( hope you soon feel better... exercise is a swear word lol :8855: chris walked for 2 hours today so he did mine for me :8855: actually I did manage a 30 mins walk with princess barky knickers, and miss whingy ass :) xxxxx

Hiya Tilly

Sorry to hear your not feeling well at the moment hun, hope you feel better soon.

Catch up with you later Boo xxxx

It's a computer virus :D

I can't exercise cos Emma said she's washing her hair. Why didn't I think of this excuse :rolleyes:

I will do it once I feel better :)

I forgot to tell you about my stair carpet. I got 2 companies to come and measure up and give me quotes. I'd been to 2 independent shops and seen the carpet I liked and given them a rough idea of what I thought the sizes were for both the stairs and my bedroom. They gave me a rough idea of price and one was £100 quid more than the other. They came to measure on the same day and I'd hoped they'd come together and then they'd know they had competition. They came at different times though so that scuppered that plan :rolleyes:
The day after the one who'd quoted £100 more rang me and said I've got 2 estimates for your house. It only turns out that he owns both these carpet shops :eek:
How was I supposed to know when they've got different names.
There's only me could try to get the same company to compete with itself :8855:

But all's well that ends well cos he's doing it for £200 less than the original quote :D

silver lining eh? :D x

1lb on

There's no point getting upset about it cos it won't alter the weight on the scales. I've reviewed what I've eaten this week and apart from the wine one day I've had a couple of days where I missed breakfast. I got up late and by the time I'd organised myself it was dinner time. Don't think this would have made a difference but can't see anything else.

I'm aiming for a big loss this week to make up for the last 2 weeks :D

I'm gonna get back to putting my food on here so if anyone notices where I'm going wrong please let me know.

Saturday 3rd September
EE day

breakfast
bacon egg and mushroom buttie (B)

dinner
garlic mushroom jacket and salad

tea
baked bean and bacon spaghetti (A) and salad

That 1lb will be off by next week!

I've also been naughty this week and been missing brekkie, which we all now is bad, but sometimes can't be helped;)

That 1lb will most definitely be off by next week! Your food diary for today looks yummy, I'm starving and only just eaten my weetabix.

Have a good Saturday hun!x

Aww Tilly I hate it when that happens :( I fear I am heading that way this week.... and no apparent reason... but I shouldn't scale hop should I as weigh in isn't till MOnday

I often wonder why it happens when we've been good but being a scale hopper I also know just how much body weight fluctuates from one day to the next. Ive been 100% now for nearly 3 weeks yet each day it says I've put two on since last week :( odd odd and odder.

Drink more water? eat melon, strawberries that kind of thing. Thats what i plan to do as its all I've not done really.

xxxxxx

Hi Tilly, sorry not left you a mesasge in ages, hope you're starting to feel better now? I'm away again this week but I know that by the time I get back that pesky pound will have vanished again, and taken a few of his mates with him - although I fear that they are all coming my way instead! However, not going to worry about that for now as I know I can lose them again as soon as I can get back to preparing my own food!
See you soon xxx

Back