Tillymax is trying again

Been 100% since Saturday when I last weighed in and so far so good this week. Last week I was hungry all the time but I seem to be back to normal this week (touch wood)

I love bns. Can't believe I've missed out on this veg for so long in my life. I might try celeriac next week :)

I might try a new veg or fruit every week cos you never know what you're missing.

Hope you get that book sorted soon :)

This might sund like a really stupid question, but what are bns? xxx

bns - butternut squash :D and I only know because I asked :8855:

Tilly thats what I am doing. I've tried several new ones lately that I would never have tried before. I love a mixture of bns and celeriac chips. yum yum and fab on a red day in fact thats what I had for tea with sw quiche :D

well done on 100% me too since Saturday

xxxxxxxxx

Well done ladies ...you are definitely the 100% girls :D xx
Oh I love BNS chips too, had Celeriac last week, not had it in a long while and absolutely loved it, reminded me of Parsnip which I adore xx

I had a 'lemon' courgette the other week - don't think it tasted any different it just looked like a lemon, startlingly so after I griddled it lol

I keep wanting to buy celeriac but I haven't seen it anywhere, not sure if it's not in season or if they just don't have much call for it in my bit of Manchester!

Hiya Tilly

Just popped in to say thanks for the get well message, it was really appreciated :D Looks like your doing really well on the plan so pleased for you, its great being 100% isn't it, I'm struggling at the mo :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, hope your having a lovely day Catch up with you soon Boo xxx

Finally caught up with all your doings. :D

Well done on the 1/2lb. Looking good for this Saturday judging by your menus. ;)

I must be the only one that liked the thai chicken cakes. We all loved them. :p

I fancy trying new veg. I'm gonna do something with a pumpkin soon when they come out.
Look big, bright veg.

Loving root ginger at the mo. So cheap and makes a lovely fresh taste when matchsticked to meat and fish. YUM!

Hey Tilly, hope you're having a great day.
We loved the Thai Chicken Cakes too...oooh Crumble yes I have been waiting for the Pumpkins to come back into season, found a delicious recipe for Pumpkin and walnut soup and wanted try it last year, but they gone out of season....must get one and do that asap.
You guys always come up with the most brilliant ideas, think I will nick this one too and try out veg and fruit I've been too scared to give a go before lol xx

Well done ladies ...you are definitely the 100% girls :D xx
Oh I love BNS chips too, had Celeriac last week, not had it in a long while and absolutely loved it, reminded me of Parsnip which I adore xx

I'd forgotten I like parsnip til I read that :D

No, we didn't like them, won't be making them again!

What didn't you like about them. I can't really remember much about them except them being dollops instead of cakes :8855:

Try the Cajun chicken burgers cos they're nice - I couldn't get chicken mince so got pork mince instead. Think there's one pork mince in tesco that 's free.

I had a 'lemon' courgette the other week - don't think it tasted any different it just looked like a lemon, startlingly so after I griddled it lol

I keep wanting to buy celeriac but I haven't seen it anywhere, not sure if it's not in season or if they just don't have much call for it in my bit of Manchester!

Never heard of a lemon courgette. What if you get your lemon and courgette mixed up and end up with courgette mousse :8855:

Hiya Tilly

Just popped in to say thanks for the get well message, it was really appreciated :D Looks like your doing really well on the plan so pleased for you, its great being 100% isn't it, I'm struggling at the mo :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, hope your having a lovely day Catch up with you soon Boo xxx

Just get yourself well first and then concentrate on the food once you're 100% :)

Finally caught up with all your doings. :D

Well done on the 1/2lb. Looking good for this Saturday judging by your menus. ;)

I must be the only one that liked the thai chicken cakes. We all loved them. :p

I fancy trying new veg. I'm gonna do something with a pumpkin soon when they come out.
Look big, bright veg.

Loving root ginger at the mo. So cheap and makes a lovely fresh taste when matchsticked to meat and fish. YUM!

Don't know what to do with a pumpkin. Do you have to peel it or do you just scoop out the insides. Don't know what to do with root ginger either. :8855:

Hey Tilly, hope you're having a great day.
We loved the Thai Chicken Cakes too...oooh Crumble yes I have been waiting for the Pumpkins to come back into season, found a delicious recipe for Pumpkin and walnut soup and wanted try it last year, but they gone out of season....must get one and do that asap.
You guys always come up with the most brilliant ideas, think I will nick this one too and try out veg and fruit I've been too scared to give a go before lol xx

It was the bns that made me want to try other veg. I only had bns for the first time this month and I love it. It just made me want to try other veg incase I love them too :)

Yesterdays tea might look strange but lasagne and cabbage was yummy. I had some cabbage and some salad to use up so had them both and I really enjoyed it :)

Work went slightly quicker today and now there's only 2 days left til the weekend :D

We might have to go to the Italian on Friday night after all cos hubbie might have to work Saturday night. It's bad timing right before weigh in but that's life I suppose.

I've looked at the menu and apart from the pizza everything else listed mentions a creamy sauce. I'll be as good as I can be cos I want to lose weight the day after but you should have seen the pics of all the puddings. They look yummy and were massive. So Friday's challenge is to stay away from the puds and creamy sauces :rolleyes:

Hmn, courgette mousse... It'd be nutritious rather than delicious! :8855:

courgette mousse reminds me of something youd find on a posh fancy menu :p

tilly do you work in a school? what exactly is it that you do? x

That's the question I was dreading cos bang goes any friends I thought I'd made on here. I work for HMRC. Well it's been nice knowing you all :8855:

It's alright Tilly - I work in Housing Benefits so I know the feeling lol

tilly you're officially my new best friend :D what do i need to do if i think im getting taxed too much :p i worked 2 jobs last year and have been in just one job since january, but im still getting over £200 more taken off me than my friend who is on same payscale as me.. and I'm only 4 days and shes 5 :(

Back