Kirsty got the bread out of the bin and turned the grill on all by herself

My mental image of Lily is now Jack Nicholson in The Shining :eek:

Good thing she has the photos to prove otherwise :8855:

I'm not sure what you might look like Tilly. With your avatar picture I'm imagining a little (about 8" tall) purple elephant teddy typing away on her computer - which would make you the only cute and cuddly HMRC employee in the whole of the UK :D

Last edited:
Hey Tilly have you decided which picture you're going to put up to show us what you look like ? :giggle: xxxxxxxxxxx

Lo....I am gutted that I have a picture of myself on here as I would love you to think I am Johnny out of the Shining, love that film lol xxxxxxx

Lo....I am gutted that I have a picture of myself on here as I would love you to think I am Johnny out of the Shining, love that film lol xxxxxxx

I'd be too scared to ever meet you incase you came at me with an axe and some freaky twins :8855:

Ok here goes then, you're my height and a little about a stone and a half less than me, that much I know for sure...I reckon you have mousey hair that has a few tinges of grey coming through, and it's just past your shoulders, so not long and not short either. I don't see you wearing glasses as a permanent thing just when you need to read something...you have green eyes and dress smart but not formal, more smart casual, a hip mum lol ...you have nice nails and keep them trimmed neatly, don't wear nail polish unless its clear or unless you are going out. I reckon you take a 7-8 in a shoe and like to wear heels for special occasions and flats or trainers for everyday wear and I see you with a smile 90% of the time lol...don't know how else to describe you ...anything else I may have missed ?? lol

I bet I am a mile off lol xxxxxxxxxx

Not bad Lily

I’m 5 foot 8 and a half. Hair colour depends what mood I’m in when I go to the hairdressers. Last month it was dark brown but at the moment it’s got a few blonde highlights. Tomorrow it may be totally different cos I’m having it done. You’re right about the grey coming through and my natural colour is probably mousey but I think I was 14 when I last had my natural colour. Hair length is just above my bra strap so a bit longer than you thought.

I don’t have glasses but I haven’t had my eyes tested for ages so may need them next time I go. Blue eyes.

Dress - I try to look nice but usually look like a bag of spuds. I don’t have to look formal for work so it varies from jeans to trousers and t/shirts or tunics. At home it’s often jeans and tshirt or if I’m slobbing about leggings or joggers.

Shoe size 8. Never wear trainers. Mostly wear flats. I have some heels but prefer to be comfy. Actually most of my heels I’ve never worn :rolleyes:

Nails - I bite them :eek: They are horrid. I wonder if they do a slimpod to stop biting nails.

I have a miserable face. When I was little I used to look at my grandma and think she looks really miserable cos her mouth turned down. I’ve inherited that from her (most people get a house or money). When my face is comfy my mouth is exactly like hers was. People often say to me cheer up it might not happen and I’m perfectly happy - it’s just my mouth. Luckily most of the time I don’t have my comfy face on cos I’m too busy laughing at something :D

Ooh! Can't resist this one...
I think you are about 5'5" and a really well proportioned person, very straight back and a strong personality to go with it.
How am I doing?... :D

If by well proportioned you mean fat all over then you're spot on. A lot of fat women have really nice legs or arms. Not me :D

People tell me I'm really laid back. I do tend to put up with things that most people get stressed or moan about. I'm to lazy to bother :)

Hello lovely tilly. Oh how I have missed your daily ramblings on your diary. I must admit I let out a giggle when reading about your colleague as I can just picture your face throughout the day and can only imagine how much effort it must've taken you not to lamp her one! :8855: :8855:

Good to have you back. They're all nutters :rolleyes:

My mental image of Lily is now Jack Nicholson in The Shining :eek:

Good thing she has the photos to prove otherwise :8855:

I'm not sure what you might look like Tilly. With your avatar picture I'm imagining a little (about 8" tall) purple elephant teddy typing away on her computer - which would make you the only cute and cuddly HMRC employee in the whole of the UK :D

Well that is a picture of me :D

Comes in to say hello having seen you around the board
promise I'm not a stalker
signs6.gif

I've been meaning to come and check out your diary but everythings been so busy just lately. I will get there soon - that sounds more like a threat than a promise :D

I've found Mr Grumpys weakness :D

He likes to moan. When I said about something at work being stupid he started moaning and I couldn't shut him up :eek:

I'm gonna have even more fun now cos I'll just wind him up and watch him go :D

One of the men who sits near me said "I think the evening person must be quite tall cos my chairs not at it's normal height" When I looked at him he was sat on the chair and his legs were dangling and his feet didn't reach the ground :D I couldn't stop laughing but I nearly wet myself when he asked me to help him down :D

Also when I went to unlock my drawer it was unlocked. At the time I just thought I'd forgot to lock it when I went home. When the lady who sits next to me came in she said "I could have sworn I locked my drawer." I told her mine had been the same and we decided that the evening team must have picked the locks cos it seems strange that we should both have forgotten. I was on my way out yesterday when I remembered about locking up so went back to do it. The thing is there was no drama cos we both found it really funny. If they eat my weetabix it will be a different matter though ;)

Hahaha, I have a really funny image in my head of a fully grown man in a suit sat like a little boy with his legs dangling! And having to ask for help to get down! I'd have been on the floor! He'd have had no chance of getting any help from me,I wouldn't have been able to do it! :8855:

Oh I missed all the fun and never got to guess what you were like :cry: lucky you :8855: :8855:

Mr Grumpy omg Tilly you could have such amazing fun now :giggle: and helping the gentleman off the chair :8855:

you will have to leave a trap in your drawer :giggle: best not be a mouse trap :8855: xxxxx

He probably had to jump, or climb on something :8855: that I would love to see!

Did he not think to put it back down while he was sat on it??

tillymax said:
I don't understand how he got on the chair in the first place if he couldn't get off :confused:

Just pretend you haven't read what I'm like and put down what you thought before.

Lol he probably jumped up feeling all macho and then got scare of getting off

I've found Mr Grumpys weakness :D

He likes to moan. When I said about something at work being stupid he started moaning and I couldn't shut him up :eek:

I'm gonna have even more fun now cos I'll just wind him up and watch him go :D

One of the men who sits near me said "I think the evening person must be quite tall cos my chairs not at it's normal height" When I looked at him he was sat on the chair and his legs were dangling and his feet didn't reach the ground :D I couldn't stop laughing but I nearly wet myself when he asked me to help him down :D

Also when I went to unlock my drawer it was unlocked. At the time I just thought I'd forgot to lock it when I went home. When the lady who sits next to me came in she said "I could have sworn I locked my drawer." I told her mine had been the same and we decided that the evening team must have picked the locks cos it seems strange that we should both have forgotten. I was on my way out yesterday when I remembered about locking up so went back to do it. The thing is there was no drama cos we both found it really funny. If they eat my weetabix it will be a different matter though ;)

:8855:No wonder Britain is the mess it is, Local Government is filled with dwarfs and thieving night goblins :8855:

Hey Tilly, oooh so are you saying that my mental image of you is quite close to what you actually look like?? That's a first I'm usually way off :giggle: xx
The man on the chair made me think of Little Britain when they take the mickey out of Dennis Waterman with the big chairs and big cups etc it's so bloody funny, I can't get it out of my head now...this government guy looking like David Walliams taking off Dennis Waterman :8855: :8855: ...I hope I don't ever have to phone the tax office and get a guy sounding like either of them cos I will wet myself laughing :8855: :8855: :8855:
Not sure I'd like some stranger going through my drawers either :8855: :8855: :8855: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:8855::8855:

But, it's not Local Government, it's the Civil Service;)

That's me getting confoosed, I'm the one that works for Local Government :d'oh: lol

Hey Tilly, hope you're having a great day and that the midgets have not been rifling through your drawers again :giggle: xxxxxxx

Back