Tillymax is trying again

lol ham and pickle or cheese and tomato ?.....

Tilly I often get peeps rant at me about the bus they catch being late cos I'm a "bus driver" I would'nt mind but how the piggin heck am I meant to know what happened to the Number 57 when I don't drive the piggin route ....rant over....
HMMM all of the above in 1 :giggle: xxx

It's bad enough being ranted at when your at work but you don't expect to be rung up about it at home.

I'm gonna tell her it's the roadworks at the airport that are causing the phones to be busy :D
Love it, must remember that one :8855: xxx

:giggle: do it Tilly I dare you :giggle: she'll probably believe you and tell everyone else the same.

kally - people make me laugh.. or perhaps we are all supposed to walk around with crystal balls in our pockets :giggle:

Tilly I am glad you had someone to talk to.

Well done on 100% today. Please can you show me how its done as I have definately forgotten :eek: xxxxxxx

I double dare you cos we is twins hahaha :8855: xxx

needs :8855:
Why am I thinking window licker :8855: :8855: :8855: xxxxx

lol ham and pickle or cheese and tomato ?.....

Tilly I often get peeps rant at me about the bus they catch being late cos I'm a "bus driver" I would'nt mind but how the piggin heck am I meant to know what happened to the Number 57 when I don't drive the piggin route ....rant over....

my hubby is a busdriver too, his normal route goes througth a real traffic blackspot. his pet hate is crawling down the road in a huge traffic jam, and when he gets to the bus stop somebody getting on and complaining cos he is late :eek:
people can be so odd.

No matter how mind numbingly bored you are there's only so much sandwich talk you can take :D

Just had my cousin ranting at me cos she can't get through to HMRC to sort out her NI contributions. I don't see how it's my fault :eek: If she thinks she's got problems now I suggest she rings back in 5 years when they've got rid of 500 000 public sector workers :rolleyes:

Tea was yummy and I'm still on plan :eek:

trust me i could win this hands down:eek:
the things people feel the urge to show you when they find out your a nurse are unmentionable :eek::eek:
Also if somebody has had a bad experience at the hospital i work at, its always referred to as my place !!!

"do you know what that hospital of yours has done ":confused::confused:

do they really think i own the place :rolleyes:

got to love people :D:rolleyes:

broadsbean said:
my hubby is a busdriver too, his normal route goes througth a real traffic blackspot. his pet hate is crawling down the road in a huge traffic jam, and when he gets to the bus stop somebody getting on and complaining cos he is late :eek:
people can be so odd.

haha It happens all the time
people just love to complain
I often feel like sporking passengers another good one is in summer on a boiling hot day they will get on go phew! have you not got aircon....
if I did would I really be sitting there dripping sweat pah!!

haha It happens all the time
people just love to complain
I often feel like sporking passengers another good one is in summer on a boiling hot day they will get on go phew! have you not got aircon....
if I did would I really be sitting there dripping sweat pah!!

Ah the memories, I so remember Mal saying all the same things when he was driving ....when i met him he was an inspector with LT but they made him redundant in 1991 and then he moved to sovereign as a driver and then an inspector there before he left about 10 years ago and went into construction, never thought I'd see that day when he left the buses (his mum and dad both worked at LT too) after 31 years ...xxx

Emm - It won't let me access that post :sigh:

Right then all you bus drivers. Of course it's your fault if I'm stood freezing to death waiting for the bus. The early bus that I catch always has cold air blowing out during the winter. Why do you only turn the heating on in summer. Also if you're not late you're early and go whizzing past just as I arrive :mad:

Aircon would be a really good idea cos the windows are so high up that during the summer it's like sitting in a moving greenhouse.

My biggest pet hate though is having to wait for the OAP to search through her bag for her bus pass just to prove she's over 60. She looks 160 for goodness sake. Just let her on.

No that's not my biggest pet hate. It's the mothers with stretch mark bellies hanging out that really get on my nerves. Don't let them on if they are not properly attired :D

Now for the nurses. Yuk yuk yuk. Who wants to look at manky body parts when you're not getting paid. I bet you don't get any of Lynnes Abercrombie men wanting to show you their body parts ;)

Now for the tax man - answer the bl**dy phone :D

I've had a hard day at work and then I come on here and put the world to rights :)

Today has been good. I've had quite a few conversations. One of the women asked me if I thought Mrs Sandwich was boring - didn't realise I'd been so obvious :giggle:
I overheard the people on my team were talking about having a buffet next week but noones mentioned anything to me. It's quite good really cos if they don't tell me I won't take any food in, I'll just eat theirs :eating:

I was 100% yesterday. I had a couple of biscuits but they were my only syns so all is good. Today has been 100% so far too :D

tillymax said:
Emm - It won't let me access that post :sigh:

Right then all you bus drivers. Of course it's your fault if I'm stood freezing to death waiting for the bus. The early bus that I catch always has cold air blowing out during the winter. Why do you only turn the heating on in summer. Also if you're not late you're early and go whizzing past just as I arrive :mad:

Aircon would be a really good idea cos the windows are so high up that during the summer it's like sitting in a moving greenhouse.

My biggest pet hate though is having to wait for the OAP to search through her bag for her bus pass just to prove she's over 60. She looks 160 for goodness sake. Just let her on.

No that's not my biggest pet hate. It's the mothers with stretch mark bellies hanging out that really get on my nerves. Don't let them on if they are not properly attired :D

Now for the nurses. Yuk yuk yuk. Who wants to look at manky body parts when you're not getting paid. I bet you don't get any of Lynnes Abercrombie men wanting to show you their body parts ;)

Now for the tax man - answer the bl**dy phone :D

I've had a hard day at work and then I come on here and put the world to rights :)

Today has been good. I've had quite a few conversations. One of the women asked me if I thought Mrs Sandwich was boring - didn't realise I'd been so obvious :giggle:
I overheard the people on my team were talking about having a buffet next week but noones mentioned anything to me. It's quite good really cos if they don't tell me I won't take any food in, I'll just eat theirs :eating:

I was 100% yesterday. I had a couple of biscuits but they were my only syns so all is good. Today has been 100% so far too :D

hahaha

quite simply one of the funniest posts i've read this year
I have just howled with laughter

Haha Tilly that post really made me laugh! Yes, it is always people with the most disgusting parts they want to show, it's awful! I wouldn't mind either if an abercrombie man wanted to show me his parts though :8855:

It's cold and snowy - well actually it's slush :winter_brr:

We got the usual email from the powers that be telling us how far they expect us to walk to work in adverse weather conditions. If I had vital life saving skills that were likely to be needed during a blizzrd then I would walk to work but I don't so I won't. Last year it took me over 2 hours to walk home in the snow. Imagine having to do that both ways :eek: I read the email and thought naff to that matey - that's the cleaned up version of my thought :D

Just been to Tesco and got fruit and veg. How many mincepies, Christmas cakes and pringles can one store hold. Why is everything healthy so expensive. You can buy a box of mince pies for about 50p but you need a second mortgage to get a bunch of grapes.

One more week to work :banana dancer: and then it's nearly time for Santa. I could wet myself I'm so excited :D

passes Tilly some tenna lady as sounds like shes 'in need' :giggle:

Ah re walking to work in the snow these sort of emails make me laff.

How on earth will Mrs Sandwhich and Mr Grumpy cope :eek:

Mrs Sandwich discussed how many snowflakes she can see outta the window yet ? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

passes Tilly some tenna lady as sounds like shes 'in need' :giggle:

I am now :D

Ah re walking to work in the snow these sort of emails make me laff.

How on earth will Mrs Sandwhich and Mr Grumpy cope :eek:

Mrs Sandwich discussed how many snowflakes she can see outta the window yet ? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No that would be an interesting conversation for her.

We all had to look at the presents she bought for her son today. One of them was some snazzy trainers he wanted. I think he might be a midget cos I've never seen anything so small. She's quite tall so I was a bit shocked.

S0d the walking to work in the snow, stay home and watch Christmas films and snuggle up on the sofa....who needs to pay taxes anyways :giggle: xxxx

Back