Tillymax is trying again

Nothing. The fact that I have to go to work everyday proves I'm not a success :D

tillymax said:
Nothing. The fact that I have to go to work everyday proves I'm not a success :D

haha you do make me chuckle....

it is surprising in this day and age that there are still such narrow minded folk around...
my mum and dad always use to add a year onto there wedding anniversary lol so people wouldn't work out she was pregnant with me and assume the 'Had to get Married' bit mind you that was back in the 60's and was a big taboo then 51 years later they are still together

Hey Tilly had all the same things said about me and Mal we met in October I was pregnant with Kelly in February and here we are 36 years later after all the "he's too old for you, it won't last" he's a cradle snatcher, you didn't waste any time did you" "I give it 6 months" comments amongst many others, I never said a word but nearly all those small minded idiots are divorced, or in unhappy marriages and what do I do....I have the last laugh...let them think what they want hun, it's none of their damn business anyway....plus I bet there are a few that haven't actually been as honest as you've been, I say Yay go Tilly and tell them idiots we are actually in the 21st Century not the middle ages :bighug: xxxxx

Tilly, thank you so much for cheering me up. I really needed Tena Lady catching up with your diary.

You are wasted in that tax office girl. Get out there and write comedy scripts.

If I lived in the U.K. I would be a twurly cos I am hopeless with machines. I went into the bank the other day to pay some money into someones account and eeeeek, I had to do it via a machine. Thank goodness some charming, pretty and far too thin, young thing did it for me. Help !!! I wanna deal with people not machines, machines don't care how you are, machines don't want to know if you are having a good day. BRING BACK PEOPLE, I say.

Haha Tilly that post really made me laugh! Yes, it is always people with the most disgusting parts they want to show, it's awful! I wouldn't mind either if an abercrombie man wanted to show me his parts though :8855:

It is so true. Living by the sea we sometimes go for a walk along the beach and it is always the women with the most disgusting boobs that have them exposed. Some of them look like empty sacks, some are so big they look like built in water wings but the ones I associate with the most are the ones that disappear under your arms when you lie down to sun bathe.

Hey Tilly had all the same things said about me and Mal we met in October I was pregnant with Kelly in February and here we are 36 years later after all the "he's too old for you, it won't last" he's a cradle snatcher, you didn't waste any time did you" "I give it 6 months" comments amongst many others, I never said a word but nearly all those small minded idiots are divorced, or in unhappy marriages and what do I do....I have the last laugh...let them think what they want hun, it's none of their damn business anyway....plus I bet there are a few that haven't actually been as honest as you've been, I say Yay go Tilly and tell them idiots we are actually in the 21st Century not the middle ages :bighug: xxxxx

Try having married a man 17 years younger than yourself in the days when Joan Collins had just about had her first younger man. For someone like me to do it was unheard of.
Now what was the list of things I was called. I think the only politish one was dirty old woman. The rest were too revolting to put here.
How times change and 26 years of marriage later and happier than most of the people who criticised us if they are even together now, I am a cougar and admired lol !!!!!

Tilly I love your diary. I think in future it is going to be my early morning reading. You have cheered me up so much, thanks.

Afternoon Tilly

I did try to pop by this morning
but I was a bit busy with the Twurlys
;)
hope today is a good one and not too
taxing for you

Morning Tilly, hope you're having a lovely day regardless of the idiots you work with or for :giggle:
Sue, I love the fact that all our marriages have stood the test of time and we can put 1 finger up to all the small minded bigots out there, Gooooo the cougars :8855: oh and us too :giggle: xxx

People are so strange aren't they. I don't feel like I've anything to be embarrassed about but was a bit shocked that people felt that way in this day and age. When the kids were at school they were the only ones who had their mum and dad married. The rest were either single parents or on their second or third marriages. The kids used to want us to split up cos they thought their friends had more fun with going to dads at weekends, lots of holidays and more presents at birthdays and Christmas. I must admit that I did consider it just so I could have a weekend to myself whilst hubbie had the kids :giggle:

Tilly, thank you so much for cheering me up. I really needed Tena Lady catching up with your diary.

You are wasted in that tax office girl. Get out there and write comedy scripts.

If I lived in the U.K. I would be a twurly cos I am hopeless with machines. I went into the bank the other day to pay some money into someones account and eeeeek, I had to do it via a machine. Thank goodness some charming, pretty and far too thin, young thing did it for me. Help !!! I wanna deal with people not machines, machines don't care how you are, machines don't want to know if you are having a good day. BRING BACK PEOPLE, I say.

I agree that people are much better than machines. They have machines at the doctors as well. I don't know why cos they still have the same number of receptionists. All you have to do is confirm your date of birth but the twurlys still go to reception and get the woman to do it for them. I think that they're quite clever though cos everyone in the doctors is ill and we all use that machine so we're spreading germs :eek:

It is so true. Living by the sea we sometimes go for a walk along the beach and it is always the women with the most disgusting boobs that have them exposed. Some of them look like empty sacks, some are so big they look like built in water wings but the ones I associate with the most are the ones that disappear under your arms when you lie down to sun bathe.

Mine do that :rolleyes:

Try having married a man 17 years younger than yourself in the days when Joan Collins had just about had her first younger man. For someone like me to do it was unheard of.
Now what was the list of things I was called. I think the only politish one was dirty old woman. The rest were too revolting to put here.
How times change and 26 years of marriage later and happier than most of the people who criticised us if they are even together now, I am a cougar and admired lol !!!!!

Tilly I love your diary. I think in future it is going to be my early morning reading. You have cheered me up so much, thanks.

I haven't got anything funny to say today :sigh:

Afternoon Tilly

I did try to pop by this morning
but I was a bit busy with the Twurlys
;)
hope today is a good one and not too
taxing for you

Ha ha ha ha lol lol lol (I've lost my laughing smilie as well).

Unfortunately it was very taxing ;)

Good afternoon everyone :D

I only have 2 more days left to work til I break up for Christmas. I could do cartwheels up and down the office I'm so excited. Actually I couldn't do cartwheels without doing myself or someone else some serious damage :eek:

My dads just been and he's brought us some sparkly stuff for drinking with Christmas dinner, a tin of heroes and some peas :eek:. Now the first two I thought were very nice but the peas I had no idea about. He just said he thought we might want some. Slightly worried that I might end up a nutter if I inherit either of my parents genes :rolleyes:

tillymax said:
I haven't got anything funny to say today :sigh:

My dads just been and he's brought us some sparkly stuff for drinking with Christmas dinner, a tin of heroes and some peas :eek:. Now the first two I thought were very nice but the peas I had no idea about. He just said he thought we might want some. Slightly worried that I might end up a nutter if I inherit either of my parents genes :rolleyes:

You said you hadn't got anything funny to say, but I found this hilarious! :8855:

Gosh you lot are slow today, the peas are his way of hinting that maybe he'd like an invite for dinner then :giggle:

I don't think you're a nutter Tilly I think you're a very clever intelligent lady ;)
(ok so that fiver you promised me can you pay it to me by paypal please :8855: ) ooops did I say that out loud :eek: :giggle:
xxxxx

Back