Tillymax is trying again

I feel bl**dy wonderful. I'm in control :D

I'm making my way to your diary Jackie. It's just taking longer than I thought :rolleyes:

*Crash* Tilly, hello! :D Its quite amazing isnt it! :D

Jackie my lovely, just 'Pod-on'. Maybe stop thinking sw completely for a week, see if that helps? I am not doing any plan, and feel completely free from dieting now.

My weight stayed still for 6 weeks, but now the slimpod has kicked in completely, boy do I know it! xx

actually Charley I am beginning to think that is where I am going wrong. I am trying to stick to a healthy diet etc etc but maybe I need to just go with the flow for a few day. It was funny as I cooked a normall tea, sausage, mash veg etc and could only eat 2/3 so maybe this is the way to go first, :thankyou: sweetie xxxxxx

*Crash* Tilly, hello! :D Its quite amazing isnt it! :D

Jackie my lovely, just 'Pod-on'. Maybe stop thinking sw completely for a week, see if that helps? I am not doing any plan, and feel completely free from dieting now.

My weight stayed still for 6 weeks, but now the slimpod has kicked in completely, boy do I know it! xx

I decided to go off plan and just listen to my body and at the moment it seems to work better for me. I feel as though I can have anything I want. I don't want anything too bad though and today my food has been totally sw even though it wasn't planned that way. I hope this feeling never goes away cos I love it :D

Yes, not knocking sw at all, but you are a slimpoder now, the idea is to take that brave step and break free from dieting forever. You know what is healthy food, the slimpod is making you feel fuller quicker, so really you dont need the guidance of sw, as your slimpod is going to give you fantastic restriction without even trying! :D

I decided to go off plan and just listen to my body and at the moment it seems to work better for me. I feel as though I can have anything I want. I don't want anything too bad though and today my food has been totally sw even though it wasn't planned that way. I hope this feeling never goes away cos I love it :D

Thats the idea Tilly! Sandra (thinking slimmer) will tell you that it sometimes takes a while to let go of dieting completely, as most diets tell you losing weight is hard, and you have weigh some foods, not have much of something, use your will power....

As soon as you start putting outside of your head restraints on what you can or cant eat, you are relying on will power, slimpod isnt about willpower, its about the power of your mind, guiding you. Your mind "knows" whats to do for you, trust it :D

Hey Tilly,
:wow: amazing transformation...almost feels like it's Invasion of the body snatchers, all over again :giggle: but if it works for you then go for it, sounds brillaint :bighug: xx

loving it
its so positive over here Tilly
it almost makes me jealous that
I haven't slept with the fat controller yet
Trev I might have to employ your services
in the New Year haha!

Hey Tilly,
:wow: amazing transformation...almost feels like it's Invasion of the body snatchers, all over again :giggle: but if it works for you then go for it, sounds brillaint :bighug: xx

They can snatch this body and never bring it back :D

loving it
its so positive over here Tilly
it almost makes me jealous that
I haven't slept with the fat controller yet
Trev I might have to employ your services
in the New Year haha!

I don't know if it's just my turn to have a good week but I think Trev must be having some influence cos I'm really enjoying myself :eek:

I think the real test for me will be when I go back to work. I always find it easier when I'm at home :)

Positives
1) I woke up ;)
2) I feel wonderful
3) I've been to the pics and eaten minstrels but not a lot :eek:

We went to see New Years Eve and it was good. Now I'm watching Oliver Twist. I need to tidy up so I may concentrate on the living room so I can carry on watching it :D

Hey sweetie, sounds like you are having a great time..all except Oliver Twist..not the musical version is it...can't watch that darn film or Disney's Fox and the Hound cos Kelly and Kirsty ruined them for me ....used to put them in the video when they were younger, watch it rewind it watch it rewind it etc etc all day long from the time they got up in the morning till last thing at night and if I tried to stop them I got all kinds of tantrums....hmm maybe my breakdown was due to that and not my childhood after all, cos it happened about that time :giggle:
Anyways as I said Love the positives, love that your having fun and even love that you're enjoying Oliver Twist lol xxxxx

My kids were the same. It was always the same ones over and over again :rolleyes:

I think I'm going through a second childhood cos I'm loving kids films at the moment. It's probably cos I don't have to watch them anymore that's making me enjoy them :)

I've noticed something else today. I'm not eating meals at meal times. I'm having my meals when I'm ready for them. I made tea for everyone tonight but I wasn't hungry then so I didn't have anything then. About 10 minutes ago I really fancied beans on toast so I had it. Now I like the idea of eating when I'm hungry but I'm not keen on cooking twice. If hubbie didn't work shifts they could all wait and only be fed when I'm hungry :D

Just popped in to say Hello !!!

:33::26::23:

Hello Tilly :wavey:
you are doing far better than me with food. I think I need to eat brekkie again. I keep struggling to this week then the days progressively gets worse :( Then I get too hungry and grab xmas goodies whoops.
oh well, it will all be over next week and back to normality :giggle: sure hope so as my house is suffering with mess, mess and more mess .

Glad you and Trevor are getting on so well :D :giggle: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back