Tillymax is trying again

hey hey hey I'm very shy me :) not good meeting lots of new people at once and you were so roudy at the front I got in and sat quietly at the back :D

Got the choccie biscuits though and bought some baileys with me :D x

You should have definately shouted if you remembered the goodies!

Reckon she was pulling our leg Lynne reckon shes been gone and got back without us :cry: you know what these courses are like always finish early :giggle: we could always wait outside for Mr Grumpy though :8855:x

You right there, they never seem to go on after lunch;)

But, before we wait for Mr. Grumpy, can we just have a tiny glass of Baileys?.....Just to warm us up, because this topless thing is really chilly in this weather:8855:

Hi Tilly

Lovin your thread as usual. Getting funny looks at work as having a sneaky catch up and just giggled out loud :D (Couldn't help it.) I suppose a detour to Scotland would be a little bit out of your way.

I'll just have to get by with vicariously living through you all kicking Mr G.

Just remember though - - -

Men HUH you can't live with them - - -

You can't get away with killing them.;)

Kally - Glad you're not into kicking as after all you wouldn't be able to drive the getaway bus if you hurt your foot.:eek:

Tilly dear friend. I am trying so hard to catch up with your diary . I have gone back about ten pages but I am so tired my eyes are closing.

I will be back tomorrow. I just wanted to say, I am glad to see you happier.

hugs xxxxx

It's thanks to you lovely lot on here that I'm feeling happier :D

Why am I having flashes of One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, going off in my head ?? :giggle:

Kally, I have a sixpence...I'll bring it, can't wait to see you turn on it .....oh and if we're all bringing something, I'll get the shortbread......out of the bin :D:D...sorry guys, it's ok I'll wash it first, just got nothing tasty inside the house anymore :eek::eek: xxx:hug99:xxx

That's fine Lily - we'll eat anything :rolleyes:

Tilly - don't bother kicking Mr Grumpy. I did this with a few colleagues in my time and they never really appreciated the skill and art of my technique.

The one that they LOVED though was shoving a rather large pointed stick somewhere the sun don't shine. :eek: :eek: :eek: Now I got 11/10 for technique on that and it kept the Mr Grumpy's of this world off work for SO much longer that it left to rest of us to actually get on with our jobs!!! :D :D :D

PS I'll come and heckle with you at the back of the course too. I've smuggled a big bottle of diet coke in laced with vodka so that should keep us going for the day. Cava is just a tad too obvious. And I hope you remembered those peanuts. I love 'em!

I'll get a few sticks then cos if I'm sticking them where the sun don't shine, I'm not retrieving them :eek:

Vodka and coke is perfect and will make it all the more enjoyable :D

ok bus all ready, raining ready, brolly out.

have made the bingo board but need to know the subject to make the words :eek:

Road Trip ......................................................:character00182:

Are we playing bingo :D

Pah I bet she's out running with Carla ...
Jackieeeeeee ?

She keeps doing exercise and it's a very naughty word. She needs to wash her mouth out with chocolate :D

I was sat very quietly at the back and nobody even noticed :cry:

:8855:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

:eek:

;)Now that would have been impossible!;):8855::8855::8855:

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

I take it you stopped at a pub and are still there. You didn't miss anything but I missed all the food and drink you were supposed to be bringing. Oh and I missed you lot too :D

The training finished early so they said we could go back to our desks and read through everything til the time had ended or we could get on with our work. I took that to mean go back to your desk and chat for half an hour :)

Mummys coming again tonight so I'd better get off here and clean up before she gets here :rolleyes:

ginlin said:
You right there, they never seem to go on after lunch;)

But, before we wait for Mr. Grumpy, can we just have a tiny glass of Baileys?.....Just to warm us up, because this topless thing is really chilly in this weather:8855:

Baileys.....mmmmmhhhh
Now thats not fair is it ... I can't drink and drive can I ?

Purple Patsy said:
Hi Tilly

Lovin your thread as usual. Getting funny looks at work as having a sneaky catch up and just giggled out loud :D (Couldn't help it.) I suppose a detour to Scotland would be a little bit out of your way.

I'll just have to get by with vicariously living through you all kicking Mr G.

Just remember though - - -

Men HUH you can't live with them - - -

You can't get away with killing them.;)

Kally - Glad you're not into kicking as after all you wouldn't be able to drive the getaway bus if you hurt your foot.:eek:

Sorry you missed the bus PP
but maybe next time ;)

Too True!

But we did leave you some in the bottle for later when you get home xxx

:drunk: ooops was that yourshhhh Kally Wally.....hic* show me the way to go home, I'm tired and I wanna go to bed hic* :7834:

:eek: :eek: Lily you never did :eek:

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Oops didn't I hic* did what hic*...are we home yet hic* can I get off this merry go round I feel :9529: ooops shhorry :sign0137: :zz: :zz:

Back