Tillymax is trying again

Love the cookery lessons comment Tilly it made me giggle....
My son once made the mistake of telling me he liked my beef stroganoff and he got it every single day for a whole month he is now very careful not to say he likes anything so if I now ask all I get is
YUCK!!
Anyway hope the happy pills are kicking in huni x

:massmoon: to the teenager cheeky thing :eek:
mine was more bothered i would clock his coming and goings and destroy his social life :eek:

bored this evening so spamming diaries :D

my mum taught me to always have a coat handy so if unwanted guests turned up at the door i could pretend i was going out :D
ok as long as they don't invite them selves along :eek:

your days will get better give the happy pills a chance they are male and a bit slow :8855::8855:

:bighug:

I hope you haven't drunk all that Bailey's without me :eek:I worked it out but I couldnt get to you, drink baileys and natter and get back for Charlie :cry: so we'll have to do that another day :( but Kally offered if we let her come she'll bring the custard creams, don't know about you Tilly but I quite like them so think we should let her come too :D :giggle:

I bought some choccie Philly in waitrose . Now I used to love cadburys and I love philly..... the two together I will let you know sweetie. I should have bought digestives as think it would be like an instant cheesecake but I forgot to buy the biccies :rolleyes:

Hope you are having a better day lovely and have a good weekend xxxxx

Evening Tillykins x

Good to see you got on ok at the docs x

Lots of love Xx

Last edited:
I hope you haven't drunk all that Bailey's without me :eek:I worked it out but I couldnt get to you, drink baileys and natter and get back for Charlie :cry: so we'll have to do that another day :( but Kally offered if we let her come she'll bring the custard creams, don't know about you Tilly but I quite like them so think we should let her come too :D :giggle:

I bought some choccie Philly in waitrose . Now I used to love cadburys and I love philly..... the two together I will let you know sweetie. I should have bought digestives as think it would be like an instant cheesecake but I forgot to buy the biccies :rolleyes:

Hope you are having a better day lovely and have a good weekend xxxxx

Oh Jackie please let me know about the chocolate philly, I believe its lovely goes well in puddings.

How are you tilly. xx

Hi everyone

Sorry I've not posted but I didn't have anything positive to say. I don't like being negative all the time on my diary especially when I'm just moaning about the same things. It gets tedious.

The tablets made me even more anxious. The doc warned me it would probably happen but I didn't think I could feel more anxoius than I already was. Boy was I wrong. It's been quite frightening and I hope it settles down soon.

I can't sleep at the moment and thought it would be a good time to catch up cos you lot will be asleep and won't be adding more diary entries.

Mandy I can't believe you haven't got snow. We've got loads. It looks really pretty. If I had to go out in it I probably wouldn't think that. It's been really sunny today so the top layer of snow has melted and will probably freeze overnight and be really slippy tomorrow. Lucky me, I can stay in my nice warm house when everyone else has to go to work :)

Morning Tilly x

Aww hunni its pants that you're feeling so rubbish. At least you know this is a normal reaction to the drugs...but of course it doesn't really help you to know it cos you're still feeling cr*p x

Wish Id seen you were awake last nite...I was posting photos on here at 3am...we cudve had a chat x

Take care Tilly, and don't feel pressured to come here. We understand if you don't feel up to it...at the same time tho we just like to check in on you, see how yr doing x

Lots of love xxx

Comes in to give Tilly a hug
sorry the tablets seem to have made the blues feel worst before they work there magic and start making things feel better...
Ps never ever worry about coming into your diary to have a moan
thats what its there for Tilly...So don't sit and suffer in silence sweetie...vent away and if we can help you to beat the blues we will do our best xx

Morning Tilly x

Aww hunni its pants that you're feeling so rubbish. At least you know this is a normal reaction to the drugs...but of course it doesn't really help you to know it cos you're still feeling cr*p x

Wish Id seen you were awake last nite...I was posting photos on here at 3am...we cudve had a chat x

Take care Tilly, and don't feel pressured to come here. We understand if you don't feel up to it...at the same time tho we just like to check in on you, see how yr doing x

Lots of love xxx

We could have had a good natter. I'm gona come and look at the pics :)

Hi Tilly

Hope you are doing a bit better and have got over the anxiety of the tablets.

Glad you are enjoying the view of all that lovely snow you have, without the inconvenience of needing to go out in it.

Have a good day.

The snow was lovely to look at but it's now turned into a big slushy mess :rolleyes:

Comes in to give Tilly a hug
sorry the tablets seem to have made the blues feel worst before they work there magic and start making things feel better...
Ps never ever worry about coming into your diary to have a moan
thats what its there for Tilly...So don't sit and suffer in silence sweetie...vent away and if we can help you to beat the blues we will do our best xx

It just feels wrong to keep moaning when you've all got your own problems.

Back