Tillymax is trying again

We could have had a good natter. I'm gona come and look at the pics :)

The snow was lovely to look at but it's now turned into a big slushy mess :rolleyes:

:sign0137: slush yuck
It just feels wrong to keep moaning when you've all got your own problems.

:hmm: How do you know we all have our own problems???? Oh yes that would be cos we all talk about them on here. Same as you should do. Or at least same as you should feel 100% able to do if you want to. It is YOUR diary after all. You have given us so many laughs with your wicked sense of humour that if you mither on for a bit it'll just make us think you are human afterall.:D:rolleyes:

Just remember a problem shared is a problem halved. :rolleyes: And as per normal I'm game for half of anything that's going.:eek:

Have a lovely evening Tilly.:D

Now lookie here my lovely lovely friend. we are here for you okay, through good, bad, happy and sad, we will be with you so if you want to waffle on we'll listen, if you dont want to talk about it we will respect you (and i'll text you and annoy you till you answer :giggle: )

Thats what friends are for :bighug: you have been there for me so much the last few months when things got me down, when we lost FIL, when the kids played me up, you were there every step of the way to help me, cheer me up, a fabby lovely lovely friend.

IF anyone can do anything for you you just let us know okay? :bighug: xxxxxxxx

tillymax said:
It just feels wrong to keep moaning when you've all got your own problems.

Don't be daft Tilly....
Over the last week or so
I don't think for one minute...I would have been able to be so stronge if not for the backing of all of you on my diary...
My mini friends have helped me getting through so please let us....
be there for you to xx

:hmm: How do you know we all have our own problems???? Oh yes that would be cos we all talk about them on here. Same as you should do. Or at least same as you should feel 100% able to do if you want to. It is YOUR diary after all. You have given us so many laughs with your wicked sense of humour that if you mither on for a bit it'll just make us think you are human afterall.:D:rolleyes:

Just remember a problem shared is a problem halved. :rolleyes: And as per normal I'm game for half of anything that's going.:eek:

Have a lovely evening Tilly.:D

Now lookie here my lovely lovely friend. we are here for you okay, through good, bad, happy and sad, we will be with you so if you want to waffle on we'll listen, if you dont want to talk about it we will respect you (and i'll text you and annoy you till you answer :giggle: )

Thats what friends are for :bighug: you have been there for me so much the last few months when things got me down, when we lost FIL, when the kids played me up, you were there every step of the way to help me, cheer me up, a fabby lovely lovely friend.

IF anyone can do anything for you you just let us know okay? :bighug: xxxxxxxx

Don't be daft Tilly....
Over the last week or so
I don't think for one minute...I would have been able to be so stronge if not for the backing of all of you on my diary...
My mini friends have helped me getting through so please let us....
be there for you to xx

Thanks for that you three.

I feel numb today - that's numb not dumb. It's an improvement on feeling anxious. I've just had to check in at work to let them know I'm still alive. Felt really anxious before I rang. I think that's cos I know I'll be in trouble when I go back to work for daring to be ill.

I watched paint your wagon yesterday on one of the film channels - that made me giggle, although I don't think they intended it to be a comedy.

Oh yes Clint Eastwood as the young Pardner and singing surely it was meant to have comedic properties. I love the bit where the whole town collapses into the tunnels.

And of course Lee Marvin singing after chewing on gravel. :) Brilliant

Sounds like the happy pills are starting to work. Numb can be good, it's way better than anxious anyway.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

I've just cleaned up which has taken ages cos I can't actually be bothered to do anything. I think I might be having a 70's day. I've just listened to Blondie and now I've got Boney M on :eek:

I've been dancing around the room then I noticed the curtains were open. Thought I'd better stop incase the neighbours thought I was a nutter - then I remembered I am :8855:

I've just cleaned up which has taken ages cos I can't actually be bothered to do anything. I think I might be having a 70's day. I've just listened to Blondie and now I've got Boney M on :eek:

I've been dancing around the room then I noticed the curtains were open. Thought I'd better stop incase the neighbours thought I was a nutter - then I remembered I am :8855:

:8855::8855::8855:

Strangely enough I am doing a bit of tidying up, and can't be ar**d either;)

Tilly !!!!! can I believe what I have read. ? Is this the same person that told me I could moan as much as I wanted as it was my diary............is it really????*shakes head in despair* must be another side effect from the tablets.

Big hugs Tilly xxxxxx

:8855::8855::8855:

Strangely enough I am doing a bit of tidying up, and can't be ar**d either;)

The cleaners at work just tend to flick things with the end of the duster. I might adopt that policy.

Tilly !!!!! can I believe what I have read. ? Is this the same person that told me I could moan as much as I wanted as it was my diary............is it really????*shakes head in despair* must be another side effect from the tablets.

Big hugs Tilly xxxxxx

I'm a bit of a hypocrite really. It just doesn't feel right. I will try and be more honest and then in a few days you'll all be saying for Gods sake woman, put a sock in it :D

The cleaners at work just tend to flick things with the end of the duster. I might adopt that policy.

I've tried that one!.....but the dust pile gets so huge after it is flicked around the room, you can't breathe!:eek:

I also like spraying some pledge in the air, because the room smells really clean ;)

Doubt the dancing would bother them but they might gather in a corner and smirk at 'rivers of babylon' wafting out the window. :p

What you doing housework for? :eek:
Are we supposed to work when we're poorly?
No one tell DH. :cool:

I've tried that one!.....but the dust pile gets so huge after it is flicked around the room, you can't breathe!:eek:

I also like spraying some pledge in the air, because the room smells really clean ;)

I shall do that tomorrow. Hubbie will think I've turned into a 1950's housewife :eek:

Doubt the dancing would bother them but they might gather in a corner and smirk at 'rivers of babylon' wafting out the window. :p

What you doing housework for? :eek:
Are we supposed to work when we're poorly?
No one tell DH. :cool:

Don't you be knocking the rivers of babylon :eek:

Housework is my attempt to feel normal but I've never been normal so I won't bother anymore ;)

oh god who said the word sock 'put a sock in it' :8855: for some silly reason all I can see is a sock monkey dancing to rivers of babylon :8855:
OMG I used to love Blondie and Boney M. I have the CDs in my office :eek: I can remember me and my sisters dancing one christmas to brown girl in the ring :8855:

:bighug: lovely lady xxxxxxxxx

Oh I loved Brown girl in the ring..tra-la-la-la-la, she looked like a sugar in the plum, tra-la-la.
Hmmm. that can't be right. 'sugar in a plum.'
Help me out here girls. :confused:

Couldn't agree with Purple more on the housework thing.
Can deal with all us girls nuttiness, mood swings, menopausal madness, paranoia etc no probs, but when one breaks the ranks and starts doing housework it makes everyone uncomfortable. :eek:

I'm with Ginlin, spray the light bulbs with Mr Sheen and you get a lovely cleaning smell with very little effort for the evening. :D
(a little trick I got out of a womans mag the first year I was married. Think it was Take A Break - well it would be wouldn't it. :rolleyes:)

Oh I'm so glad that housework spell wore off. I was starting feel all inadequate again. :)

Thing is I'm gonna have to tidy again today. With three dogs, two kids and a messy hubbie it's never ending :rolleyes:

oh god who said the word sock 'put a sock in it' :8855: for some silly reason all I can see is a sock monkey dancing to rivers of babylon :8855:
OMG I used to love Blondie and Boney M. I have the CDs in my office :eek: I can remember me and my sisters dancing one christmas to brown girl in the ring :8855:

:bighug: lovely lady xxxxxxxxx

Put the cd's on. I hadn't listened to them for years and it was brilliant. You can be a sock monkey too :D

Oh I loved Brown girl in the ring..tra-la-la-la-la, she looked like a sugar in the plum, tra-la-la.
Hmmm. that can't be right. 'sugar in a plum.'
Help me out here girls. :confused:

Can deal with all us girls nuttiness, mood swings, menopausal madness, paranoia etc no probs, but when one breaks the ranks and starts doing housework it makes everyone uncomfortable. :eek:

I'm with Ginlin, spray the light bulbs with Mr Sheen and you get a lovely cleaning smell with very little effort for the evening. :D
(a little trick I got out of a womans mag the first year I was married. Think it was Take A Break - well it would be wouldn't it. :rolleyes:)

Plum plum :D It's David Bowie day today :)

Have you got any tips for when the family leave toast crumbs all over the worktops :rolleyes:

Thing is I'm gonna have to tidy again today. With three dogs, two kids and a messy hubbie it's never ending :rolleyes:

Put the cd's on. I hadn't listened to them for years and it was brilliant. You can be a sock monkey too :D

Plum plum :D It's David Bowie day today :)

Have you got any tips for when the family leave toast crumbs all over the worktops :rolleyes:

Tidying two days running - Gosh you're iller (?) then I thought. I hope you get over it soon. My goodness you'll be exercising on a voluntary basis next.:eek:

Loved Bowie - had a thing for his dodgy eye?!? :eek:

Hints for how to avoid toast crumbs - don't buy bread :rolleyes: Ha Ha problem solved. Failing that I'm with Crumble.

Have a good day.:D

Absolutely, blow.
They disappear miraculously. :D
(DS1 taught me that one) :rolleyes:

You should write a hints and tips book :D

Tidying two days running - Gosh you're iller (?) then I thought. I hope you get over it soon. My goodness you'll be exercising on a voluntary basis next.:eek:

Loved Bowie - had a thing for his dodgy eye?!? :eek:

Hints for how to avoid toast crumbs - don't buy bread :rolleyes: Ha Ha problem solved. Failing that I'm with Crumble.

Have a good day.:D

I can't ever see me exercising cos I want to :eek:

Right then I've sprayed the light bulbs and blown on the worktops :D

After I've caught up on here I think I'll do my nails and a face mask and have a relaxing pamper day. This is the life :)

We can get a spray polish here that when you spray it on a surface it looks as if it has been polished to within an inch of its life:D no duster needed.
It is an invaluable part of the illusion of *doing houseworky things:eek:* instead of using our time beneficially on here:D

Well !!! Thanks for that, off to spray every light bulb in the house.

The prize for tip of the year is yours:D

Tilly I approve 100% of you pamper afternoon. So good for the soul.

With 7 dogs I do understand the need to at least get rid of the dog detritus...........as for husband and kids........let them do there own cleaning up until you are well and truly well again.

Back