Time alone - what do you do

im with you on the tatts, got a nice collection of 15 thats ever expanding lol, i think the more weight i lose and the more body confident I become I think i'll find it easier, if i tried anything now id feel like a hippo in lipstick

I make people up all day, so if you want any tips on how to make the most of your features without looking like Rue Paul you know where I am. One of my butch friends got married recently and I was shocked that she asked me to put makeup on her for the big day- she looked great. The same but healthier basically. If you don't usually wear makeup maybe that would be better for you?

Edited to add- didn't really explain that very well, she had really have proper makeup on, I just touched up her skin tones and darkened her lashes a bit!

I'm the same! Not conventionally girly girly, but I'm never without makeup and I'm always in a dress. Would not be caught dead in anything pink!!

Snap! I also love a bow; big OTT glittery bows are my favourite thing ever!

Someone said to me once "Oh your so pretty, why do you have to shave your head" :eek:

Last edited:
Are they like....make believe friends and stuff? :p:8855::psiholog:

I wish they were imaginary....I wouldn't have to speak to them then!!!!

I LOVE my job, but 90% of the people I work with are utter bumholes!!

Jez I always feel a bit like a drag queen in makeup too! I don't bother with it very often and when I do it's usually just a bit of mascara and eyeliner. Maybe some bronzer or blusher and a bit of lipgloss if I'm feeling particularly adventurous. I am a bit addicted to buying it though with the intention of using it!! Any help would be appreciated :) x

JezVonSavage said:
I make people up all day, so if you want any tips on how to make the most of your features without looking like Rue Paul you know where I am. One of my butch friends got married recently and I was shocked that she asked me to put makeup on her for the big day- she looked great. The same but healthier basically. If you don't usually wear makeup maybe that would be better for you?

Edited to add- didn't really explain that very well, she had really have proper makeup on, I just touched up her skin tones and darkened her lashes a bit!

Snap! I also love a bow; big OTT glittery bows are my favourite thing ever!

Someone said to me once "Oh your so pretty, why do you have to shave your head" :eek:

LOL at the shaved head comment!! People make me laugh!!

I'm the same with bows. Ive always said, 'stick a bow on anything and I'll love it!'

Bows improve everything, same with sparkles! Fact! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looks like jezvonsavage is giving me a makeup makeover ...the mrs would be shocked lol

Back