Step 1 Sole Source Time for do-over

amm451

Do Over
Well I'm back, I've returned a few times, always seems I get back on track then something major happens and I have to rest and then I eat!

Well, I've been back on SS for just over a month with a couple of planned breaks for a wedding and an event that was planned months ago - which I was hosting - nightmare to get back on track with all the crazy yummy stuff in the house, took 2 days longer than anticipated but back on track now - just occassionally needing a kick up the bum to remind myself why I am on CD and not a different Weight loss plan - CD WORKS! I hope to post regularly to keep myself on track and remind myself that cheat meals are just not worth it!

I have planned a few awesome trips over the next year (I've just got a permanent job, it only took 7 years lol) So that should be the only motivation I need, but unfortunately they can seem a long way off!

Hope all is well with you (if anyone decides to read my drivel!)

AM xx

That's a full week done since a weekend break. Finally feeling ok, although wouldn't recommend drinking coke zero, as I would swear I've been hungrier!

Heading off to the gym shortly to do a bit of gentle exercise :)

I made it to the gym last night and as a result slept well. I really love how I feel when I'm back on track :) Although I almost slept in too late this morning!

Had a wee visit to my CDC to stock up, so have a few wee treats (chewy bars) for the next few weeks, and more water flavouring so I should manage to increase my water intake:)

Just hope the weight continues to melt off :)

feeling good today although dreaded getting bloods done, as I knew I would want a treat after - and hey presto my body shop clearance delivery arrived to save me from myself - so I will be getting a good scrub tonight lol.

I am a little behind on my schedule - so just off now to have my second pack - the one I started to make about an hour and a half ago - I love this diet! A few weeks ago I would have been ready to chew my own arm off if I had to wait till half seven to eat :D

Ok, so I've met my mini goals, so now I need to think of some more - the big one is to stop smoking, but one thing at a time. Forgot to weigh myself this morniing as things were a little hectic, but at least i should get a nice surprise tomoro. I always find weekends tough, so I brought a stack of work home, so I could feel an acheivement, but its staring at me :( It will get done at some point though. I've to go to bed early as I'm working early tomoro morning and I really can't see it far enough.

CD is going well, I don't feel hungry which is good, although being on here - I do feel like a thread killer lol.

Just one question though if anybody feels like answering. I have found that this time round I'm becoming a bit of a feeder - I can't eat it but I'm making everyone else eat - Anyone else like that?

AMxx

Hi Am.....I'm lucky to be doing this plan with my OH so we have been able to avoid having any food in the house but I've definitely read threads on here where people have become obsessed with baking and cooking for others! But they can avoid it themselves!

I have become obsessed with cooking programmes like MasterChef Australia and great British bake off!

Congrats you are doing great with your mini goals!!

Hi Nikie,

thanks for the post :) Yeah, I'm obsessed with cookery programmes too! At least watching yummy stuff makes me feel quite righteous :) loving GBBO who do you want to win? I was gutted Catherine got kicked off :( I'm lucky, I rarely eat what I bake and I love baking. The poor dog is getting so many treats as I don't buy food in my grocery shop anymore, so i keep stocking up on his treats!

How's it going doing this with your OH? Are you both loosing similar amounts or is he loosing more?

Just changed my mini goals - so looking forward to ticking them off - Can you tell I'm quite obsessive lol.

Another good day - being busy really helped to get me through this weekend - next weekend is chocca too so should be good and hopefully I'll smash through the 200lbs mark very soon!

AM xx

Gill You'll be grand! This plan works, no ifs or buts! Hope day 2 is going well for you - Once you get past day four you'll be flying!

AMxx

Well, I'm on week 8 and struggling, I know I shouldn't because I lost 36lbs, but I've had the munchies for 2 days now :( I almost raided the kids Haribo tub!

I'm drinking my water, and shakes/soups but still need to have a meal out planned to look forward to. I'm off on holidays in a week and a half and had planned to stay on ss, but I'm not sure I can make it.

I've been munching on pickled onions, which in itself isn't bad but its a slippery slope.... one I know only too well.

I know I've been exercising but I'm not doing anything too strenuous so shouldn't be feeling this way. I suppose I really need a kick up the butt and a reminder of my end goal and why thats important.

Hope y'all are having a better time.

PMA! I will not munch lol

AM xx

Back