Time for TS for me

cybill

Gold Member
Right, enough faffing :devilangel: over the last couple of weeks - having a couple of nights out for my birthday has proved a real temptation, and I'm finding it really hard to do this properly. So I've decided it's time for a TS week for me, to get really back in the zone, and cut out all temptation again, like at the beginning.

It's so weird, my head's been all over the place, and really struggling with getting over this 'lowest weight I've been as an adult' thing. I think it's a bit of a security / comfort blanket, but need to stop being daft and just get on with it a day and a lb at a time. I really want to lose the weight and be more healthy. It's weird, the closer I'm getting to even 'overweight', the harder I'm finding it, but with less than 2 stone to go to overweight... I have to do it!

So anyway, TS it is starting today for at least the next week, and time to shift those lbs. I need to get another balloon before the ones here all deflate :)
:553:

Well done for getting back on it, we all know how hard that is! Being at your lowest weight you have been in yor adult years is a fab accomplishment but just think of this part of the journey as a different one. You now want to be at the healthy weight you should be. Great work so far, you have already proved so much and you can do this :) xx

Rachel I can relate to what you are saying, I was looking soooo forward to starting this diet and weighed myself on the 1st day and had lost 3lbs, weighed myself again on the 2nd day lost another 3lbs. I then went into panic and like you, what would I be like being a lot smaller. As the days have gone on I feel a lot more positive and look forward to spring time shopping. Keep going you are so worth it. :D

Thanks Mandy :) The support here really makes a difference, and knowing that other people understand our quirks!

I'm so determined that this year I'm going to actually achieve this goal / dream, and I just need to keep working at it.

Even more so, as my Mum's now announced she's getting married in September, so it gives me an event to aim for where I know I can choose a lovely dress to wear in whatever my new size will be. I can't wait!

I think its sometimes hard to imagine ourselves in a light weve not seen ourselves in before. Ive been overweight since i was a child so for me this is something i cant imagine yet. we will get there tho, its our time to get this right and we will :) xx

Aw wow congrats to your mum! thats my biggest regret, my mum got married in 2008 and as chief bridesmaid i was wearing a size 20 dress (in honesty it should have been a 22 but it was big made lol). I felt fat the whole day, i hate the photos and i just wish id lost weight before now. Good on you hun, you;ll look fab on the day xx

Hi Rachel Just wanted to say your progress is amazing -I can remember when you started and look where you are now - hopefully this time I can stop messing about and join you with a few balloons of my own fingers crossed

Well I've been away for the weekend to stay with a friend, and now got to the end of my 3rd day TS, and feeling back in the zone :) Soooo determined to get this weight off. It was really nice seeing my friends too, as they'd not seen me since before I started this diet, so really encouraging :) .... now to finish this weight loss!

Rachel - just wanted to say best of luck going back TS and don't leave fear or worry of the "unknown" slimmer you be a stumbling block. When I lost 6st on LT, I was able to go into shops and buy size 12/14 and it was such a fantastic feeling....nothing compares. So why am I back where I started???? I think because I didn't learn and turn to food for comfort /reward / celebration - you name it and I ate it. One of my biggest motivators this time round is trying to set a good example for my kids - not that TS is a good example for them but I want them to see that I am committed to being a healthy weight - they are both at the stage when I need to "walk the talk" and not pig out on chocolate or whatever else I fancy. Don't be afraid of taking the last step - 71lbs lost is a fantastic achievement - can't you just imagine what difference the last stone or two will make!!! It will be well worth it - you go girl!!!!

Awww, thank you everyone :)
Yes, I'm determined to do this for my daughter. I don't want her to grow up with the same eating habits as me, or to follow the example I've done before. Hopefully by doing this now, I can follow a healthy lifestyle while she's still young, to at least give it my best shot at helping her to be healthy too.

And yes, I can't wait to go shopping in normal shops, for normal size clothes, and be able to choose whatever I fancy!

well done for getting back to it your doing great.

Back