Total Solution Time of last meal?

steeleee

Silver Member
Ok so I'm only on day 2, but found that I didn't have my last shake til about 11pm, and I know eating late at night isnt good, I just wondered what everyones thoughts were on the latest sort of time for shakes/soups/bars?
Today I had a bar at 11am-ish, a shake at about 4, and then the one at 11pm, and not sure if this is going to do me any good, its just I wasnt hungry until then.....

Have them when ever suits you. I don't have my first pack til about 1930/2000

So long as you have all 3 packs the times don't matter

I always have my bar late on, usually after 9pm as I like something in the evening. I usually have brekkie at about 11am, my dinner around 5pm and bar after 9pm. I find this suits me, I've never liked to eat early so this works well...:)

I am having coffee for breakfast, then my lunch at 2, tea at 7, then i save the bar for about half 8 to have with a cup of decaff hot coffee as my nighttime snack, I always get the munchies at this time so i find it helps

As others have mentioned, just do whatever is best for you. Lately I've been off the wagon but I used to worry about having my packs all in the evening as on other diets you're not meant to eat late. But the way I see it is that if you have 'proper' food late your body doesn't use the calories so they get stored as fat, whereas the packs have very few calories anyway so won't do any harm. I'm back on the wagon today and haven't had anything so far apart from a cup of coffee and some strawberry flavour water. I'll have my soup about 4.30, then my shake at 8 and my bar around 9ish, as I like to have something to munch on when I'm relaxing watching my soaps :D

I have my first shake around 8:30am then I have only half of my bar at around 1:15. My other shake around 6 and then I have half my bar left for 9/10pm when my nibbling urge starts to kick in.
It's been working for me.
I went to the cinema last night and the smell of popcorn was hard to resist, but I did and when I got home I had the other half of my bar which stopped me raiding the fridge. :)

I dont think it matters hun, just make sure you do have all 3 that you are suppost to and you should be fine!

I work nights! and the times I have mine is crazy, and varys from day to... I wouldnt worry.

x

I take mine at 1.30pm, 6.30pm and 10pm :)

Ah thanks everyone :) I think my times are gona vary, like yesterday I was hungry so had a bar at 10am, a shake at 2pm, a soup at 5pm, and another bar (oops) at 9pm..... But then today I havent felt hungry at all (must mean ketosis is kicking in, yay!) and so had my bar at 11am, shake at 3pm, and will probably have another shake (or brave the veg soup!) at about 9/10ish.... Just glad it makes no difference when you have them, because I know a lot of my weight gain was due to snacking later on at night, so if I can have a pack and still lose (fingers crossed!) then its a win! :D

I like the idea of splitting the bars too, I tried it today though and it didnt work lol, it was staring at me, no willpower, lol! Might try tomorrow though, or will try leaving the bar til last rather than having it in the morning...... all trial and error I guess, just hope I get a loss on Friday... :)

I USUALLY have my bar around 11, then a shake at around 4pm then a soup in the evening about 8ish, but always a massive cup of bouillon around 6:30pm. Love the veg soup more and more each day

I have a hot vanilla/choc shake about 0800 before work then I try to have my bar and the other half of my shakes at 1930. Although somtimes I feel so hungry I end up having it a bit earlier. Also if Im going to a gym class at 7, Id have my bar at 6 so I had some energy.

Its mainly about finding a routine that works for you!

I have my first soup at about 1pm, my bar at 5pm and my last soup at about 8pm :) works for me! Coffees and bouillons in between if need be :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Back