Time of meals?

Gemini76

Have read through SW FAQ's and can't find anything to say what's the latest you can eat, on WW we were told recently it doesn't matter how late you have your dinner it doesn't effect weight loss. Here in Spain the normal time for dinner is 8/9pm and breakfast is 9am! Just wondering is eating late in evening going to effect my weight loss?

I generally eat late in the evening and it hasn't made a difference to me.. I guess it all depends on how your body deals with it.

Why don't u give it a go and see how u get on, if u don't lose then u could always change the time u eat to see if that makes a difference x

Just eat when you are hungry!!! There are plenty of people on here who are shift workers and eat at all hours!!

I just finished my tea (at 10:30 pm) and am planning on having my syns and hex B choices in about an hour or two. I've been eating this way all the way through my SW life (so, about 1 year and 8 months!!).

Great thanks for those replies!

I often eat pretty late and usually save my syns +/- Hex's for the evening too. I'm sure it can't be ideal to eat such a large proportion of my calories so late in the day but it hasn't harmed my losses. I wouldn't worry too much especially if you haven't got much choice anyway.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

it varies when i eat in the evening but it never makes a difference early or late!
i also tend to save my syns so most of my eating is in eve!! on average i have my meal,desert,some fruit and my syns all after 6pm and on average go to bed at 10pm.

The time you eat makes absolutely no difference to weight loss, happily! So eat your dinner at 8/9 without worrying :)

Back