Time of month and point counting?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sajane, 16 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Sajane

Sajane Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey gang!

Think i started point counting at a bad time!
    My monthlies are about due (i think) i say that as i have a Merina IUD fitted, which in turn give my no periods...YAY! but i do get the other symptoms, crankiness, soreness, bloating etc so i kina guess when it is...

Anyways, my first weigh in is on Sunday, so what i wanted to ask was, do you usually gain a few lbs before your monthlies? If so, i might not of lost anything this week?

I've been really good this week, if anything i'm under points and i've been to the gym 3 times so far and going again this weekend so hoping for a good few lbs to be banished!!

Wish me luck :fingerscrossed:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Don't worry about it - if you know that you have stuck to plan and upped your exercise then it can't not work!

Maybe you will just have a super-duper Lou/M style loss next week.

I have a mirena too and I know what you mean - its totally odd isn't it to have symptoms but no painters x

4. Sajane

Sajane Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks for the reply :)

I've been going to the gym for just under a year now, although around about July/August i got Pneumonia, so had to stop for about 6 weeks! :(

But loving it now, i do more classes than actual gym, but there just as good i think :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.