Time of the month ladies!

jessiemurf

Does anyone find that they tend to gain or stay the same on thier ladies week?

Im slightly worried for my WI tomorrow and i'm bloated from it that its goin to show on the scales. I have tried water retention tablets but they dont seem to be helping the bloating go down....

Thanks hun, i'l find out in the morning i suppose. I bloat really bad and hoping it doesnt show on the scales too much haha.

I've always been told to drink lots of water and avoid salty foods/adding salt. Usually helps and fingers crossed I've never gained during TOTM. In fact when I was on old points I'd generally lose 4lbs that week!

Our leader goes on all the time how it's not a given that we gain during TOTM. Apparently all the leaders are told that it's a myth, so she rolls her eyes at the women who blame it! lol.

I take peppermint capsules to help with bloat. Sometimes they're useful, sometimes they're not!

Good luck with WI x

Losing that on your TOTM is great! I always used to gain 7lbs the week of it back when the programme was Points under Switch. :( I always used to lose it the week after but it was so annoying!

Aw i bet it was hun least it came straight off. i know the last time i was on WW with the old plan i used to either stay the same or gain a little but i've been luck this time.

Back