Time spent on ss

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Squeak, 27 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Squeak

Squeak Member

Hi everyone...I've been on the CD SS for two weeks tommorrow and was wondering what the longest time aanyone has spent doing SS...Thanks:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Squeak

So far I've been on CD for 7 weeks and all of that time I#ve been on SS. Next weekend I plan to replace a CD with a healthy meal while in Poland.

How are you getting on?

4. Squeak

Squeak Member

Doing fine so far...have not felt hungry, just lots of peeing so always have to be near a loo! even when shopping! Lost 12 LB last week so was really chuffed want to loose another 33 LB

You have done so well lasting 7 weeks without food...I am hoping to sustain from food until Xmas.

5. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wow, 12lbs is great.

I have to admit it doesn't feel like seven weeks. The smell of food was really hard two weeks ago and last week I was so close to buying some chicken, but just walked on by and was really pleased. Then I knew I could make positive choices.

I too am planning a wonderful christmas meal. I think the GI Diet would best as I don't want to feel hungry and go overboard.

6. olijames

olijames Member

Diet:
    LL-SSing
    :D Feb-July solid:D
    :confused: On and off since...last stone mission is well and truly on!:rolleyes:
    :eek: Lost jusr over 4 stone to date!:eek:

7. wecandothis

wecandothis Member

Hi I started sole sourcing on 7th May.

On 25th August I had a low carb meal (and white wine) at a wedding, then next day straight back onto SS

Then on 23rd, 25th and 26th September (when on hol) I had a salad.

Then I had 4 meals (2 omlettes and 2 salads) during the week of 23rd October, when I was on another holiday.

On 6th Nov I had a salad and lots of white wine when it was partner's birthday.

Apart from those occasions Ive been sole sourcing alll the way thru.

Polly x

8. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    I started LL on Jan 4th, chanhed to CD in April, and carried on with SS until August 8th.
    Ann x

9. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

I did 130 days solid but I'm sure there are other people who've done longer!

10. Squeak

Squeak Member

Wow...you have all done so well going that long without food just the food packs...cannot imagine not having food for that long!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.