Time to be honest

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 24 March 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I cant do this diet at the moment, i am just so depressed :cry:got so much going on at the moment, food is my only comfort..

will try again next week when i have got the majority of my problems sorted out...

thanks all of you, your all so great... wish you all the best

see you in a week hopefully.. :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Good for you honey, I think you'll know when your head is in the right place, and we will still be here to support you. Hope things get better for you, and have a sandwich, potatoes or meat for me! xxx

4. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    just sending cyber hugs .................. when the time is right come back xx

5. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Just get yourself better. This diet is not for those who are 'not in the right place', as you know. It's hard enough at the best of times. At least you realised that now without giving yourself an added burden.

Big hugs to you.

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck, hopefully you will be back soon :)

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hope you get everything resolved soon. If you can, try to lay off the junk food while you are eating this week. It will make it easier for you when you restart and you will feel better about yourself - stating the obvious, i know but sometimes it is good to be reminded of things.

Wishing you all the best this week

8. to lose long trek

to lose long trek Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Dont beat yourself up but try not to undo the good you have achieved so far. Keep to sensible foods if that will help you thru the worst of the problems. What we aim to do is replace comfort eating with other ways to give ourselves the comfort we need. This diet will only work when you are in a good place - so know that we are all here to help you through the difficult times as well as the good times. Have a better week and see you again soon. Hugs xx

9. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Better to walk away and re-evaluate then come back with determination rather than destroy your soul day after day hun - I know exactly how that feels as I did it myself with 4 attempted re-starts. This is my 5th xxx

10. Julesy

Julesy Likes being a girly girl

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You sound like a gutsy determined lady and I wish you all the love and luck in the world in whatever you choose to do xxxx

11. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    No point putting yourself through it if you are not in the right mind set. Good luck.
    Ceri

12. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

So so true :clap:

Sending :vibes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.